10x America now a complete waste of time...

• What is the point in the top 3 alliances teaming up? Way to make the server completely boring and pointless...

What is the point in having Metas 2 or 3x the size if you can't even put up a fight.

Only three teams who didn't have a meta and had come in solo, If you think a server is over because of that you are vastly mistaken, server was over before you even registered if you weren't ready for a challenge such as that.

Build defense Build Hammers Plan and it's pretty simple to be a competitive force, Theres 12000 players i'm pretty sure 150 of them don't decide the entire server.

• What is the point in having Metas 2 or 3x the size if you can't even put up a fight.

Only three teams who didn't have a meta and had come in solo, If you think a server is over because of that you are vastly mistaken, server was over before you even registered if you weren't ready for a challenge such as that.

Build defense Build Hammers Plan and it's pretty simple to be a competitive force, Theres 12000 players i'm pretty sure 150 of them don't decide the entire server.

There´s 12000 player but only a couple hundreds are actively playing. And a few of them actually have more than 1 person in each acc. If you sleep for 8h, well you know what happen in a x1 speed when you leave the acc unatended for 3days

• The only thing i dont get is how tf do the top 10 players farm that much, ive farmed 5 mil since reset and there is 7000 raids going out how tf do they have 85 mil lmao

• The only thing i dont get is how tf do the top 10 players farm that much, ive farmed 5 mil since reset and there is 7000 raids going out how tf do they have 85 mil lmao

Multis and techs. same as it ever was, only its basically legal now.

• players nowadays can do all sort of ways to get around the multi-account rule. Things like: changing IP using VPN, hiding IP using proxy, using public wifi to pretend like there are many people playing Travian (in the same server), using different web browser to avoid cookies tracking tool of Travian, etc. you name it. If travian team does not coming up with any solution, I'm afraid this will be my last year playing Travian.

• players nowadays can do all sort of ways to get around the multi-account rule. Things like: changing IP using VPN, hiding IP using proxy, using public wifi to pretend like there are many people playing Travian (in the same server), using different web browser to avoid cookies tracking tool of Travian, etc. you name it. If travian team does not coming up with any solution, I'm afraid this will be my last year playing Travian.

Sadly after 13 years of Travian this is the truth, multi's or as people call them now "techs" are running rampant.

• Usually happens when whole server attacks you and you take out other 2 contenders, and misfits win by default.

i think problem was not those 3 teaming up, rather rest of server not having enough courage to step up!

(End game showed that they were more than capable of that.)

s9- ONE('09) | s5- MAD('10) | ts10- Ultima('10) | ts6- PPGoDz('13) | ts1- GOATS('14) | ts5- WILD('14) | ts2.us- H&S('15) | ts1- SGR('15) | ts4- Ruthless('15) | ts2- CWL('16) | tx10- RHS-Hannibal(‘20)