The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• Hello,

I am willing to leave this thread open so long as it remains nonaccusatory and without personal attacks towards other players, which has been the problem with every deleted and closed thread so far. Having a general discussion on this topic is fine, but accusing and verbally attacking other players is not tolerated nor can we tolerate encouragement to violate game rules.

Yes yes Moderator they also multi acc :) now it's time moderator multi acc let's start accusing. New trend moderators Multi acc :)

Please follow-through and punish TurkC for blatantly disregarding your instructions. Much appreciated.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

2020 comx - ApeCow

• It's about time the lawyer in you came out modesto . I know you play the game to get away from that stuff but still.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• Actually the way many are building techs this round is without gold. TG don't get any money from those players. The gold is only spend on their primary accounts. This does not increase the amount of paying players and therefore no increased revenue. So far they are just losing paying customers as this thread shows.

But there are more accounts. It makes the game look much more popular!

Surely an itty bitty cheater might be hiding here and there, but as long as it looks active from a far for mewcomers it's all good... right? Or what logic are they using, if any.

I am not the villain in this story, I do what I do, because there is no choice.

Retired since 2020 until further notice.

• If that is their logic, then I must say they never seize to amaze me. You need acticity to look active, not numbers on statistics page. If this is the strategy for attracting new players, then I'm not surprised with all the inbreeding we see.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Travian, you are not interested in cleaning up your game. So, after 11 years, the last 3 particularly worthless and filled with multi-accounts, I quit. Goodbye.

• Travian, you are not interested in cleaning up your game. So, after 11 years, the last 3 particularly worthless and filled with multi-accounts, I quit. Goodbye.

goodbye 😊😊

for your information legally nothing wrong with multi unless it’s linked with same IP.
    so travian team can’t take risk and delete those accounts only if they were 100% sure.
    me too don’t encourage playing multi but they can’t do nothing even though these people purchasing tons of golds (that what travian builds for).

See why they showing no forgiveness with using bots and scripts cuz it’s approved to them.

• goodbye 😊😊

for your information legally nothing wrong with multi unless it’s linked with same IP.
    so travian team can’t take risk and delete those accounts only if they were 100% sure.
    me too don’t encourage playing multi but they can’t do nothing even though these people purchasing tons of golds (that what travian builds for).

See why they showing no forgiveness with using bots and scripts cuz it’s approved to them.

They can, what are the botters going to do? Sue travian? They can change the rules such that the RET team may use a bit more of its brain and intuition.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg