• Our team of 32 players decided to play comx again after we all took a 3 year break from the game. Because most of our countries were in lockdown, this was the ideal time to come back to the game and catch up again with old friends. However it's hard to call travian a game these days. We found ourselves in the quad of one of the biggest cheating alliances on comx. I won't call out any names as i don't want to break any forum rules. But so we found ourselves fighting players who are running what seems to be an infinite amount of multi accounts. I've spoken with other meta leaders in-game aswell and they seem to be all as depressed about the situation as we are. Nearly 3 weeks into the server all of us are just fed up by spending money on this game, simply to rebuild what others break down with multi accounts. It's not worth our time, effort or money. Therefor we have decided to all hit the delete buttom and be done with it. Our entire team of 32 players will simply delete. I see many others have voiced their opinions on the current situation, but the travian staff team does not seem to be willing to make any adjustments.

I wish all remaining comx players the best of luck and i hope from the buttom of my heart that they will beat the cheaters. I can only pray that some day , the game developpers will come to their senses and the game will once again return to its former glory. We all fell in love with this game 10 years ago, but at the moment, it's not worth playing.

-Raj

• We understand your return, we feel your pain, and we applaud your decision to say enough is enough!

We wish you the best out there in this crazy world, who knew this in game one would be worse.

• Our team of 32 players decided to play comx again after we all took a 3 year break from the game. Because most of our countries were in lockdown, this was the ideal time to come back to the game and catch up again with old friends. However it's hard to call travian a game these days. We found ourselves in the quad of one of the biggest cheating alliances on comx. I won't call out any names as i don't want to break any forum rules. But so we found ourselves fighting players who are running what seems to be an infinite amount of multi accounts. I've spoken with other meta leaders in-game aswell and they seem to be all as depressed about the situation as we are. Nearly 3 weeks into the server all of us are just fed up by spending money on this game, simply to rebuild what others break down with multi accounts. It's not worth our time, effort or money. Therefor we have decided to all hit the delete buttom and be done with it. Our entire team of 32 players will simply delete. I see many others have voiced their opinions on the current situation, but the travian staff team does not seem to be willing to make any adjustments.

I wish all remaining comx players the best of luck and i hope from the buttom of my heart that they will beat the cheaters. I can only pray that some day , the game developpers will come to their senses and the game will once again return to its former glory. We all fell in love with this game 10 years ago, but at the moment, it's not worth playing.

-Raj

Remember to withdraw your gold payments :)

• I feel you brother. Its great that you came back.. and gave it a try. Its sad to see players leaving because of situtations like the ones you experienced. Its indeed frustrating! X(

But its also understandable of Travian staff.

Us knowing that those are multi-accounts and the staff having a clear/valid proof that those indeed are multi's are 2 very different things.

Unfortunately, they cannot take any decision unless they find something sustainable against those players and in a game like travian, its very difficult to track and trace multi accounts.

I appreciate the new systems put in place to deter the benefits you'd have otherwise got out of a multi, but then again, goes without saying - its still not enough to deter players trying to game the system.

Hope travian keeps inventing new strategies to reduce the player's reliance on multi's.

Hope you have a better luck next time :thumbup:

• It feels like all that travian staff cares about is money......

עבר: Savage Abyss Dancing blade JoanneWoodward Hydro Mental
    ILX26 :Temporary Name Treasure villages record

ILX 30: רונןלאן44

Vnx Charizard

COMX3 : Nasaa

• Administrator The topics in the forum started to exceed their purpose.this is not a personal blog.we are constantly bored with the perception of friends.Those who have a complaint can report from the support department.We want you to turn off the speech and talk about the game now.there was a wailing wall here..

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

İsyankar şarkıcı Bob Marley'in bak benim çok sevdiğim bir sözü var; Ney?

'Bir yıldız gibi kayar giderim hayatından, yapacağın tek şey dilek tutmak olur benim arkamdan...' diyor.

Çok güzel bir sözdeyiş...

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

• Administrator The topics in the forum started to exceed their purpose.this is not a personal blog.we are constantly bored with the perception of friends.Those who have a complaint can report from the support department.We want you to turn off the speech and talk about the game now.there was a wailing wall here..

Sure, ... surpress free speech. That's how you deal with all the people who disagree with you right ? This isn't north korea mate.

Now try again without Google translate.

I am not the villain in this story, I do what I do, because there is no choice.

Retired since 2020 until further notice.

• Hello,

I am willing to leave this thread open so long as it remains nonaccusatory and without personal attacks towards other players, which has been the problem with every deleted and closed thread so far. Having a general discussion on this topic is fine, but accusing and verbally attacking other players is not tolerated nor can we tolerate encouragement to violate game rules.

• Thanks Sove love you :)

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

İsyankar şarkıcı Bob Marley'in bak benim çok sevdiğim bir sözü var; Ney?

'Bir yıldız gibi kayar giderim hayatından, yapacağın tek şey dilek tutmak olur benim arkamdan...' diyor.

Çok güzel bir sözdeyiş...

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

• Can you moderate the person saying cry cry cry all the time then? because he doesn't love you like we do.

Edited: And i see you did, isn't that wonderful.

• Hello,

I am willing to leave this thread open so long as it remains nonaccusatory and without personal attacks towards other players, which has been the problem with every deleted and closed thread so far. Having a general discussion on this topic is fine, but accusing and verbally attacking other players is not tolerated nor can we tolerate encouragement to violate game rules.

justice, constructive, Real Super Moderator. No No EXCELLENT MODERATOR

• As long as techs and multies bring shiny $€£ in TG Office, nobody will fucking move a finger about the issue.

Fairplay hasn't been their priority for a long time already. And by the looks of it, it never will become either.

I am not the villain in this story, I do what I do, because there is no choice.

Retired since 2020 until further notice.

• How many moderators in .com?

Every answer is from one diferent from the other?

Yes yes Moderator they also multi acc :) now it's time moderator multi acc let's start accusing. New trend moderators Multi acc :)

• As long as techs and multies bring shiny $€£ in TG Office, nobody will fucking move a finger about the issue.

Fairplay hasn't been their priority for a long time already. And by the looks of it, it never will become either.

Actually the way many are building techs this round is without gold. TG don't get any money from those players. The gold is only spend on their primary accounts. This does not increase the amount of paying players and therefore no increased revenue. So far they are just losing paying customers as this thread shows.

• And many of the primary off accounts are also staying low pop to have increased firepower due to cp advantage. so less golding of new supporters.

• Even though it is funny to read player profiles every now and then; here play A+B+C+D player and we are strong!....

Being surrounded by 35-40 2-4 village accounts in different alliance, where founding account has same name as player B

And still you question how they are able to raid 50kk :D

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg