Capital Village Expansion Slots

• I am sure this must have been answered before, but I cannot find the answer.

In Travian Legends, we have a capital (villa with Palace) with 3 expansion slots, and regular villages (Residence) with 2 expansion slots.

If I have a capital with all 3 slots occupied (3 villas settled), and then I destroy the palace and make another villa a capital, what happens?

Do I lose the 3rd villa settled/chiefed by the original capital? Or do I no longer have 3 slots in new capital? Or something else?

• In cap village you can make fields level 10+ which boosts your production to max lvl 20/21 fields....

you can destroy palace at any time and rebuild in any village you want for the 3 expansions to be able to use them again

only if you choose to switch capital again, you will lose all fields above lvl 10 you built in former cap village

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• You can keep making as many palaces as you want, and nothing happens to the settlements you make after you take down the palace in a town.

What some people do is to build a palace and make 3 chiefs. Then break it down and make another palace in another town and make 3 chiefs here also, and so you can continue, but it's a litlle time consuming.

But then you have a main hammer with 3 chiefs, and then you can follow that hammer with the 3 chiefs you build in another town, which then ends up conquering the town.
    Then you can re-chief it with a lonely chief made with a regular residence in another town. and then you can re-build your chief in the town that still has the palace in it.

By doing this you can easily send 6 chiefs with just 2 waves that you time together. (just don't lose the chiefs from the first hammer that you made 3 chiefs in, then you need to rebuild the palace there to remake 3 chiefs, it can be tedious, and a good way to avoid this so to have your chiefs follow your hammer in a second wave together with the cata pults, and just have 1 cata with the actual hammer so the timings match together when you send your waves)