Clearence comx rumours

• Hello Travian team,

I know for questions you need to write tickets etc. but you didn't respond on them.

At this moment, everyone of comx and I'm sure Travian forum moderators also know, it is widely known there are a lot of accusations of cheating by mainly the Instanbul ally/wings. This is not a attack on them at this moment (I have my opinion, but I want to keep this forum neutral), but I just want to ask for clearence. Daily there are discussions about this and in my opinion this is starting to influence the game too much.

Can Travian games please make clear what accusements have been checked by Travian games and what the results are. Than everybody can move on. It is now like talking to a brick wall, but the talking will never stop this way. Can we please get a answer of Travian regarding all the accusements.

Thank you

• Well considering the fact that there are literally full allies of both Istanbul and ML banned ingame does that answer your question?

They are not accusations, they are facts.

• My understanding is that due to privacy laws, none of the information you are requesting can be disclosed. I will bring this post to Ridder Huma attention though.

Can you please let me know which privacy laws you're referring to? As an attorney (granted, in the US and not the EU), this statement intrigues me. Thanks and much appreciated.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

2020 comx - ApeCow

• Just... isn't 'privacy' information which is connected to your private data? Hard to imagine that alliance names in a browser game are covered by DSGVO, even in Germany ;)

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Just... isn't 'privacy' information which is connected to your private data? Hard to imagine that alliance names in a browser game are covered by DSGVO, even in Germany ;)

I think you're right. I'm one of the people responsible for DSGVO in my company. After all I have learned about that specific law only personal data i.e. Real Name, Adress, insurance data is covered by this law.

This does not count for fictional names like alliance names or waht so ever. Its about TG Company guidlines if they share that requested data or not. Let's hope and see ;)

Post was edited 2 times, last by x08u ().

• EU GDPR and DSGVO laws are made for another scenario..but its easy to said it like a magic word to cover all....we dont want to know real ips or names or mails...just to know what are you ( travian games gmbh ) doing in this case.

Costumers rights...maybe even stronger words than privacy in this case.

• Hello,

Bans, deletions and their consequences are not publicly discussed. Game Support does not disclose information about bans to individuals other than those involved. (This can be read in the game rule §7.2).

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Hello,

Bans, deletions and their consequences are not publicly discussed. Game Support does not disclose information about bans to individuals other than those involved. (This can be read in the game rule §7.2).

Rule 7.2, as I read it, prohibits players from discussing their bans, deletions, and consequences in any manner other than via the Customer Services portal. It also states that the Travian Legends team does not disclose information about bans to any individuals not involved. Fair enough. However, I don't believe anyone here has asked about anyone that has actually been banned or why they have been banned. Candidly, I think most players can figure that part out for themselves.

So perhaps the more specific questions, and questions the appear to be in compliance with the rules, are (a) what accounts in the Istanbul meta have been reported to and checked by Travian Games but have not been banned and (b) what was the reasoning for them not being banned.

P.S. I will note that rule 8.1 allows Travian to change their rules at any time. So Travian using their own self-created, self-imposed rules to not be transparent in this matter would certainly be disappointing.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

2020 comx - ApeCow