Now Doing thread

• : O How can you hate Cricket *Goes and cries* It's good, I'm pretty aweful at it but still...

• Don't get me wrong, I hate cricket; I find it horribly boring. But STICKcricket, now there is a game :D

Now Doing: Stick Cricket still :P

Henry supplied me a link.

10 overs 67 for 7.

My limited cricket knowledge allows me to know that I'm crap at this.

• Henry supplied me a link.

10 overs 67 for 7.

My limited cricket knowledge allows me to know that I'm crap at this.

10 overs, 272 for 0 :cool:

Proof if ever any were needed that I play this far too much :P

• 10 overs, 272 for 0 :cool:

Proof if ever any were needed that I play this far too much :P

I don't ever remember it being this hard :(

• Look boys, stop monopolising this thread with tittle tattle about sports :sob:
    you are not doing any of it

"OMGolly Wigan Wanderers scored a goal in the 3rd half, I don't believe it, now someone is hitting a red ball with a bat, my pants are moist with the thrill, now the blue car overtook the black car, my life is complete"

Go make some tea or something and regale us with your choice of biscuit... :p

Now looking out of window hoping to see something in sky, clearly this is mad because it's pitch black out there, am still most flummoxed at mystery.

New series of Foyles War though \o/

kitteh wubs Honeysuckle Weeks :loveyou:

• Hoping someone can swap shifts at my work for sat the 15th may as I'm working as it's the cup final. I must be there. >.<

• "OMGolly Wigan Wanderers scored a goal in the 3rd half, I don't believe it, now someone is hitting a red ball with a bat, my pants are moist with the thrill, now the blue car overtook the black car, my life is complete"

I'm just posting to say that made me actually cry with laughter. Thank you.

• Lucid,

Ross County Vs Dundee United? Or is it a completely different final?

• Now: Feeling really depressed. Losing my girlfriend is one thing, but losing the best mates I made at uni because of it is another.

:( I'm sorry that sucks (hug) although I don't know you!

Now, being wide awake after almost falling asleep at someone elses'... just to be kicked out the door into the cold back to my bed :(

• now: bored as hell :(
    need more coffee to keep me awake.
    also feeling depressed :depress: not sure why tho

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Yup. I'm a United man.

Hope United Win. Couldn't stand Ross County in Europa League.

Local Team I presume. Glad that its not brainwashes the whole of Scotland, Rangers :( Celtic :(

Dunfermline :cool:

• Just ordered a huge bunch of spring flowers for my friend who lost her mother on Thursday

• Now buying a Fedora <3

Now: Basking in your awesome :cool:

Also now: Wondering why we aren't congratulating Saffy some more :confused:

What he did has never been achieved on any forum of this kind before :eek:.
    He managed to make a thread eat itself in such a way, that it does still exist, but inside it's own stomach, which it has just eaten and is thus now inside it's own stomach.

Saffy my dear fellow.... You are a forum pioneer :p

• Now buying a Fedora <3

Why would you want to buy a Swiss Tennis player? Plus Horse said no more talking about sport!

Yes I know!! I am talking through my (top) hat. Congrats D3m. Here's hoping it brings you debonair edge you have been looking for *smiley*