New Report Filters

• Hey - I'd love to see a feature in the Reports section where you can add even more filters to the reports (existing filters are already great, but the more the merrier I say). I'm sure this has been brought up before but I've included some suggestions below.

A few that I think would be useful:

- filter to attacks vs raids (this is what motivated this post)

- filter based on troops involved in the attack (similar to dominant resource option for merchant reports) and/or filter to attacks with more than X troops involved (like in alliance reports)

- filter to read/unread reports only

- categories for surrounding reports?

- filter by which village the report pertains to

Edited to include a great suggestion from below

• This is a good idea, for any players who are big raiders it can often be difficult to find attack reports.

I was about to create a thread with a a suggestion similar to this one, so I will just add it to this thread. Having the option to filter out attacks and raids in the rally point overview would be very useful. If I send my cats to someone while I am still raiding I have to sift through thousands of out going raids to try and find when my catapults are going to land.

• Yes, a pat on the back from yourself.

I am not the villain in this story, I do what I do, because there is no choice.

Retired since 2020 until further notice.

• Came here for a similar suggestion - Filter by your villages.

If I have 3 villages farming 100 players each, but I am looking out for a specific attack from a 4th village, this can be a nightmare.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg