2X Banter Thread

• This can be a place for rumours, banter, and general discussion of the comings and goings of the 2x Codex Victoria!

Happy to be back with my original crew :) (PS..we totally were the rightful number 1 attacker from last Codex :P :P :P)

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Hi again Disney Princess :)

Nice to see some familiar faces.

Im just having a chilled server during this pandemic chaos, and waiting for 1x, but I will still try my best :)

A few Heathens are kicking around, but nothing organised as an alliance

(Should probably change my signature on here)

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• So who are the strong alliances this server? I gotta admit, theres a lot of new faces! Most of the bedlam crew is waiting on the normal speed server later on, so theres only a few of us playing this round.

The Three Amigos!

• Bedlam are poo poo

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• So who are the strong alliances this server? I gotta admit, theres a lot of new faces! Most of the bedlam crew is waiting on the normal speed server later on, so theres only a few of us playing this round.

Heathens are the same, less than 10 of us joined this server although not playing under that name or our usual names for this, was intended as a little fun server during lockdown.

As for strongest alliances, well so far two alliances have got Boots, I imagine the longer they have those compared to other alliances should propel them forwards a bit.

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• Well looks like the players on 2x don't visit the forums too much. Used to be so crowded and lively on the previous server

Kuuka (WEIRD) Ts.9

AssassinHybrid (NE-Air~) Ts.8

Lord Zeus (ROGUE) Com PTR

Omega (NE-Storm) Closed Beta

Lord Zeus (!BE!) COM Victoria

• lol whats with this guy lsdg? he plays like a bot :p

The Three Amigos!

• dont think its animals. lol, but probably mostly. hes lost about 1600-2k crop in troops on really random raids to me.

The Three Amigos!

• Aha... By what name are you running through the fields this server DisneyPrincess? i saw a alliance member getting attacked by a village with a very familiar name:)

XV-COM - 2X speed - Saul

• lol not us? we're just on this server to have a little fun until the full bedlam crew returns next time.

The Three Amigos!

• lol not us? we're just on this server to have a little fun until the full bedlam crew returns next time.

Are you staying com or coming Anglo? Buli still playing?

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• almost none of the core bedlam group are here, a few on anglo i think, but not us. I only really came for something to do during lockdown tbh.

Not fairing so well at the moment, I feel like the cheerleader at a football party. hahaha will probably be out soon and wait for the next normal speed.

The Three Amigos!

• I kinda miss the old bantering folks from last server at least there was something to keep things lively and in good spirits.

Any ideas on how we can get people to do that here?

Codex Victoria 2x Lord Zeus (ROGUE)

• Well.. mostly there was a discussion about the alliances Heathens, Bedlam and THC... a endless discussion about using gold blabla...

But I loved the reports of good coördinated attacks and def actions... I think if we start with the reports people will come here and participate in the talks :)

XV-COM - 2X speed - Saul

• On Anglo we have a server discord set up, we even have a trash talk room if you feel like venting.

Forums are dead these days, mods don't help it either.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png