Rumors from Nordics XVx2

• tg_TL_CV-SPEEDSERVER-2020_800x400_200306.png

Cold facts and rumors from the north. One of many fierce battles is starting between all Nordic countries. Will there be new alliances? New two-faced tactics? You'll decide! Use this thread to share any big or small events, facts or rumors circling around in the lands of Travian. Welcome to the Nordics server and good luck everyone! > Gameworld Details <

88456-pasted-from-clipboard-png Kolde fakta og rygter fra det høje nord. Et af de mange voldsomme kampe er begyndt mellem alle de Nordiske lande. Vil der opstå nye alliancer? Nye dobbelt-side taktik? Du bestemmer! Brug denne tråd til at dele om store og små begivenheder, fakta, eller rygter om Travian landet. Velkommen til den Nordise spilverden og held og lykke til jer alle!

88457-pasted-from-clipboard-png Kylmiä faktoja ja huhuja saapuu pohjoisesta. Yksi monista hurjista taisteluista käynnistyy kaikkien Pohjoismaiden välillä. Syntyykö uusia liittoumia? Uusia kaksinaamaisia taktiikoita? Sinä päätät! Osallistu keskusteluun tässä ketjussa, kun haluat jakaa tietoa suuremmista tai pienemmistä Travian mailla kiertävistä huhuista ja tapahtumista. Tervetuloa Nordics-palvelimelle ja rutkasti onnea kierrokselle!

88458-pasted-from-clipboard-png Kalde fakta og rykter fra det høye nord. En av mange voldsomme kamper starter mellom de Nordiske land. Vil det dukke opp nye allianser? Ny dobbelt-sidet taktikk? Du bestemmer! Bruk denne tråden til å dele alle små og store hendelser, fakta og rykter som sirkler rundt i Travian-landene. Velkommen til den Nordiske serveren og lykke til alle sammen!

88459-pasted-from-clipboard-png Kalla fakta och rykten från norr. En av många våldsamma strider har börjat mellan alla nordiska länder. Kommer det att bli nya allianser? Nya lömska taktiker? Du bestämmer! Använd den här tråden för att dela stora eller små händelser, fakta eller rykten som cirkulerar runt Travians länder. Välkommen till den Nordiska servern och lycka till allihop!

• Due to multiple requests it's time to open the round by an analysis - by the most hated of them all. So take a drink and try to manage in a way only few can; by reading the text by using your brains. Otherwise, feel free to be retarded and let the hate flow through you. 8)

Let's start by categorizing the alliances.

ALLIANCES
    At April 29

Name: CB
    Title: "Reckless Ruler of Delphi"
    Winning points: 1590 in total, 260 per day

Name: Kokern
    Title: "Diplomatic Bed-Hopper" (may lose the title for MITÄ)
    Winning points: 1133 in total, 160 per day

Name: BEAR
    Nickname: "Was Born Dead"
    Winning points: Who cares?

Name: MITÄ / MITA
    Nickname: "Scary Misty Mummy Monster"
    Winning points: 742 in total, 0 per day

Name: FTN
    Nickname: “Raider Mafia"
    Winning points: 145 in total, 100 per day

Name: HUNAJA
    Nickname: "Troublemaker"
    Winning points: They don't care

Name: DDB
    Nickname: "Kokern's Toyboy"
    Winning points: -

Let the record show that there are 71 alliances in total at the moment. Due to writer's arbitrariness laziness order of importance, only the ones that make the best drama are included to the analysis.

POTENTIAL FRONTS
    Govern them with a heart of stone

Theres isn't many open fronts between alliances. Kokern has made peace with DDB which means they'll be able to avoid wars. Possible colapse on Castra Regina with Hunaja in further future. Low placement in certain statistics implicate that there isn't a huge war with MITÄ in Bastarnae.. Yet.

MITÄ on the other hand.. Curious case. An alliance lead by Muumio that - according to rumors - wants to gather a mass coalition. They have possible collapses with Hunaja on diet regions (Aquilea & Bastarnae). Fighting over Bagacum with FTN may seem a better option than to go to war with Hunaja and I'd suppose that MITÄ leadership will take the easy way and abandon the long game. I predict that they will regret this decision the day they'll fight with Hunaja anyway - they'll just be stronger that day distinct from the current situation.

Hunaja is here to challenge the front runner which could be CB. Those two are having a potential war in Epidaurum, a small titan region, even though this far it has been a sloppy foreplay for both. On the other hand it's unclear how regional matters and MITÄ's potential mass coalition will affect the situation. I guess even Hunaja itself hasn't decided yet what to do. I also predict that Hunaja will try to grow and possibly become a winning candidate - in which case they'll need to cut some unnecessary heads of in Cherusci so they can gain 200 more winning points.

CB has probelms in Epidaurum, but also some border quarrels with MITÄ, which may affect its' strategical choices. Also weak control over Brundisium may turn out to be a problem. This far resistance in the all-mighty Delphi has been nonexistent, but what happens when the tables turn? CB may pose as a potential threat to many which may lead it into a difficult situation.

OVERALL IMAGE
    A game to which there are no rules?

The round is still trying to find its' shape. Alliances fall, others rise and situations change. Leaders are trying to anticipate the development which may lead into significant changes. This round is also free of non-diplomatic bullshit contracts which gives a little kick to mutual tensions. It's impossible to predict who will be the winner of the start game, let alone the round. The diplomatic atmosphere will likely become steadier during the next few weeks and the first will likely bring their knives to gunfights.

Thank the Lord there is Labor Day before it.

The Most Hated of Them All

• Hunaja is here to challenge the front runner which could be CB. Those two are having a potential war in Epidaurum, a small titan region, even though this far it has been a sloppy foreplay for both.

Can you tell us why CB still hasn't managed to get control over Epidaurum even tho they have almost three times more accounts than Hunaja Oy?

• Can you tell us why CB still hasn't managed to get control over Epidaurum even tho they have almost three times more accounts than Hunaja Oy?

I didn’t know I looked like an answering machine for morons. Besides, I heard it’s Wannabe Hubba Oy these days. ;)

• Seems that server is getting one more alliance forming as SSH been recruiting a lot of smaller players into their roster.

Server is looking very nice regarding the amount of alliances and attempts on diplomacy on every possible direction between each other.
    Hopefully we all have a nice round with lot of competition between victory seeking alliances.
    Would be pretty refreshing server if it didn't turn out to be 1v1 like previous servers where I've been attending myself :)

Fix16 - Grändi // Fix17 - Grändi // Fix18 - Uneksija // Fix21 - Eevil Stöö // Fix22 - Eevil Stöö //

NordicX1 - Tyhjäpää @Whiskey // NordicX2 - Slowbro @Kanto // NordicX3 - Astraali @KuRa //

NordicPtP2x - Toteemi @Susi // NordicXV - Attila @Gods // NordicXV2x - BoJack Horseman @CB //

ComXV2x - Peace n Love //

• What is status on Epidaurum? last day Hunaja lost a couple of people, but today maybe on night a CB lost a hundred of people :D I wanna know more!

• I didn’t know I looked like an answering machine for morons. Besides, I heard it’s Wannabe Hubba Oy these days. ;)

You look more like a moron that's answering questions ^^. But for the people wanting to know whats happening in Epi:

Hunaja Oy continues to operate and destroy CB villages as they cant seem to do anything to stop the Hunaja =O!

• Sounds funny, would be fun to play in Hunaja but I have soo small account soo I have to play in CB alliance because anyone didnt wanna me :(

I think I do my fourth village somewhere else..

• You look more like a moron that's answering questions ^^. But for the people wanting to know whats happening in Epi:

Hunaja Oy continues to operate and destroy CB villages as they cant seem to do anything to stop the Hunaja =O!

Since I didn't answer any questions, I can only wonder how did you come up with this conclusion. Though you must be very proud of yourself given that it took over two days to figure out that insult. Sour grapes, dearie. Sour grapes.

When it comes to Epidaurum.... This far Hunaja hasn't destroyed any villages. Do you know what that relates to? They didn't catch any hammers either in the latest CB operation. If this is their, as you imply, sugary path to victory, I understand rather well why Hunaja hasn't took over the region yet - anywhere else than in your imagination, I mean. Of course it's possible - if not likely - that their so-called success is quite far away from what you described.

What is status on Epidaurum? last day Hunaja lost a couple of people, but today maybe on night a CB lost a hundred of people :D I wanna know more!

What a lovely, expendable account. I'm glad to see someone saw all this trouble just to bark here. :) Here is one target from the last day: https://www.inactivesearch.it/…cs.travian.com/player/482. Few people or few brain cells?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Arkki_FI ().

• The only reason why CB still has Epi is the sheer size of their alliance. But that wont protect them forever and perhaps Arkki has started to realize this as well with the destruction of his capital last night.

• Well, I suppose that remains to be seen, but if you keep wasting your firepower on insignificant capitals on insignificant regions (in this case Argentorate), I wouldn’t be too worried. This may be new to you, but villages get hit in this game. Personally I can’t say it would shake me even a bit: few days, little gold, better than new.

And, and. A bigger alliance can produce more population? Oh really? Next time try to answer my message instead of whining about the obvious. The size of CB is no excuse for the points I made concerning Hunaja in my last message although this must be otherwise in your imaginary world.

• What! I read on morning us teams ally messages and was a lot defence reguest, one of us asked defence for capital and no one send :D And on morning that alliance leader capitall was out of game.. Lot of attack points in couple of Honey players and also they defended their cities where died couple of paper. If I saw correct one of us team was inactive and hes paper died at home, maybe no defence soo they defence with offs?

• What! I read on morning us teams ally messages and was a lot defence reguest, one of us asked defence for capital and no one send :D And on morning that alliance leader capitall was out of game.. Lot of attack points in couple of Honey players and also they defended their cities where died couple of paper. If I saw correct one of us team was inactive and hes paper died at home, maybe no defence soo they defence with offs?

Whose capital? Apparently only mine was hit and I am no leader.