• f8505bb9da54637dd811777b0cebd802.png

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• com2 server end analysis:

Gow chiefed Gunners WW, making them lose. --> Gunners decide to make TEN the winner --> TEN wins

ggwp

part that we lost is not truth but that we decide that TEN will build WW truth but they will do it with Gunners

• part that we lost is not truth but that we decide that TEN will build WW truth but they will do it with Gunners

if you didn't lose then why did you team up with TEN? If you try to deny that Gow didn't make the Gunners lose by chiefing their WW 1 week before plan spawning, you are delusional :)

• if you didn't lose then why did you team up with TEN? If you try to deny that Gow didn't make the Gunners lose by chiefing their WW 1 week before plan spawning, you are delusional :)

Isn't making alliance doesn't makes me winner? We did lost our win only for Gunners. So we share win with TEN pretty simple ngl. It makes Gunners + TEN winners???

• Isn't making alliance doesn't makes me winner? We did lost our win only for Gunners. So we share win with TEN pretty simple ngl. It makes Gunners + TEN winners???

It might work in theory but we all know gunners leaders doesn't feel it that way :)

Also in the end it will be TEN's WW lvl 100 :)

It is pretty simple, yes, if you can not beat an ally alone, you hug and merge with his enemies:)

This was my last comment about this. After all it was a really fun server :)

WPWP to everyone who played through the server. It was a really memorable server and I was happy to be part of it :)

Good luck in the future!

• Congrats Gunners and Ten sorry I've been mia for a bit. Together the ferocious Ten stand tall with the Ultimate Warriors.

To the Gods of war you have put up ana amazing brave fight and should feel proud of your efforts. It was a hard fought server with amazing attacks, diplomacy and shadow diplomacy, with wide spread spies used by gow. And one of the best servers I've played for a long time. You all deserve a pat on the back, well done.

• Aight. January forest fires. February locust invasion. March corona. April Chernobyl 2.0. Yesterday oil price negative. Today batman congratulates GoW.

REPENT YOU SINNERS! REPENT! THE END IS NEAR!

• This was interesting server I use to play nordics, and in this server there was more action from the beginning than i'm use to (you can't play nordics and com same way).

I really don't know why Gunners and TEN lost their balls and wanted lame ending to this so far exiting server. I played in account Tauski and it was fun I joined in this account late when dual didn't enough time to play. We sims our account to top10 even tho we had our capital 20 days later than first one, then we bought had personal issues so we don't keep our sims phase. So we decided to mainly focus to build big wwc and now we will no have no use for it. We used far too much gold and time for nothing.

I never seen so much drama in servers speaking about case Capn, spy in gettertools (after all gunners loosing everything because of that) + others that I didn't care or focused...

I think we still could have fair fight but gunners and ten ruined server from everyone (also from themselves) and really don't why. They took the risk to trust on spy on gettertools and it backfires badly for them. And why the f... TEN agreed to unite with Gunners?

I'm not going to give our offensive points to gunners or ten for sure, i enjoy more deleting...

- Kuike / Tauski

E. Gunners ruined their own game with having spy in getter, after that they decided to ruin everyone's game when they joined TEN, ty

• Congrats Gunners and Ten sorry I've been mia for a bit. Together the ferocious Ten stand tall with the Ultimate Warriors.

To the Gods of war you have put up ana amazing brave fight and should feel proud of your efforts. It was a hard fought server with amazing attacks, diplomacy and shadow diplomacy, with wide spread spies used by gow. And one of the best servers I've played for a long time. You all deserve a pat on the back, well done.

:D:D:D:D

always make me smile

Congrats to TEN for winning!

Congrats to Gunners for being really strong team. You would have won if you didnt have the GT-spy.

• PS Gunners took your hammer before you were allowed to decide.