NgP - The pound for pound most cowardly alliance on the server

• Ive heard alot of ramblings going on in discord of the NGP 'SUPREME LEADER".

Its that sickening arrogance that is always somewhere to be found on travian servers (theres always one).

NGP i dont think anyone can doubt are probably the strongest alliance in the server, with 2 strong wings, and good showings in all statistics, props.

here is where the embarrassment begins:

- RAR in current state is formed (RAR, MT & NE) - NGP response is to take in 3 new wings of TNT.

- NGP plans to use 3 wings as meat shields in the NE, as god forbid NGP the already clear main contender, need a bit extra cushion. Maybe its lack of confidence in leadership.

- the real cherry on the cakes MoonBlaze as already stated one of the top if not top accounts over all on the server, needs alliance pushes to boost his hammer :D

- it doesnt stop there, MoonBlaze is now getting pushes from all the accounts in TNT :D;(

Its a bit of a pet peeve of mine, it happens too often, the strongest alliance sees a little competition (in this case are RAR even competition?) and resort to the cowardliness of then zerging a bit more just to un-even the odds due to a lack of confidence in their own capabilities.

This may trigger some meat heads to jump on the keyboards (maybe not) would be nice to see MoonBlaze comments on the matter.

Im sure it would provide some comical reading.

I forgot that posting IGMs on the forums is against the rules so the mods had to edit my post so I don't end up in trouble.

• OMG, someone posted on the S4 forum.

I thought that the forums (and perhaps the server) were completely dead.

Thank you Mammoth!!

Yea not sure if my attempts are in vain.

NgP wont engage here, MB is too busy getting pushes from his meat shield alliances :D

• Dang boy...now thats quite a frustration right there :)

Why don't we make this forum alive?

EDIT:Please tell me you are SW or TDE :)

• Firstly, who th are you on this server? :D You seem kinda good at shittalking NGP and Moon while you(I admit you are from Rar) push people to get their 3rd villa xD Also I don't get your problem with TNT, as your RAR AC is nothing more than a bunch of farms unfortunately...

I guess it's easier to look at the mess ur neighbour has home than looking at your own mess, after all ;)

Cheers,

Sory - Venom

Only true masters can play Travian.:D

• Guys please.

Lions dont bother themselves with the thoughts of sheep!

water is wet, fire burns, MoonBlaze the biggest account on the server is getting pushed by 5 wings

^^

PS always punch up, not down!!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• Most of the the above are false accusations, please provide evidence or just be useless, So scared to provide your IGN here? hmm, thought so. Even if i know who u are, a 2 village player, which started on the 19th.

At least we are not RAR, where the leaders are getting banned constantly, lol,

Pushing is allowed and the pushes were done without doubt to a lot of people which met certain criterias, if you guys had some kind of experience, you would have understood that but...it's ok, Being a no brained with big mouth provides some kind of excuse. Especially as you played on RO servers, you should know how real travian is played, but ... still didnt learn anything. I have a long history on rox servers, but somehow, never heard of u? Cuz u always in the shadow, being inactive and being passive? ... Dont try to get attention my dear on the forum, if u have no friends or ur lady cheats on you. We all know ur value, or how should i say, the value u dont possess.

PS. there was a 4k push over 3 days from main and wing:)) i wanna get more info from this "TALKER"

• Which leader is getting banned in RAR ? Or is this another useless allegation...

Pushing works but not at a stage where it compromises the growth of smaller players and especially on a dead server. What use is it when the guy being pushed ends up deleting - Praetorian. Everyone who pushed now took a loss cause you decided one guy needs help more than the other.

Your baseless arguments that RAR is cheating is foolish in itself, show me a case where this is actually happening.

• God where do i begin to dismantle your post.

1) I provided a screenshot of the IGM from which TNT issued to all wings (got removed by mods) pushing you. I can provide it whenever and where ever you want =O

2) IGN will remain hidden for now, so yea.

3) Name the leaders who have been banned? " false accusations" as you said yourself until you prove otherwise!! (Banana, 1qaz, AYAZ, Blitzkrieg have never been banned so wtf you smoking) "i wanna get more info from this "TALKER""

4) Pushings are allowed, first truthfull thing you said congrats (never said they werent)

5) I Have experience and i can tell you a player of your caliber (top simmer and a top raider) does NOT and SHOULD NOT be receiving pushes. Ridiculous that a leader in your position needs a push rather than you pushing your members (but a pattern is forming here). Few should prop up the many, not the many propping up the few! My issue is you get pushes from 5 wings and take the credit like your some kind of beast, no your playing a cowards game, NGP can stand on their own yet you recruit 3 wings of TNT.

6) "Especially as you played on RO servers, you should know how real travian is played" I have never played on RO servers WTF you talking about Willis?? :D

7) You are clearly a very good player (way better than me), im not doubting that. It takes skill to accelerate an account as fast as yours (regardless of gold) so thats just you stroking your self confidence again, so congrats on that one.

8) I have never heard of you on Com1 before "ThErEfOrE yOu ArE TrAsH bRo", no thats not how the game works actually, alot of good players haven't heard of good players but apparently MoonBlaze knows everyone :/

9) Here MoonBlaze scrapped the bottom of the barrel as ive just demonstrated, your talking trash your bringing personal insults into it no friends this, lady that, but you do you MB!

Your a child MoonBlaze_RO , im struggling to put your forum post against your account as they dont match up. Write it down and get Venom to proof read it for you next time.

looking forward to your words of fury in the next post.

• 1.Strange how i receive push from 3 TNT wings, when i only had confed with one of them and NAP with another, after the push already ended. Some things can be shown, but there are rules in the game so not everything is doable

2. Its the last post i write so dont care about your identity, you just a crybaby. its not like i have something to learn from you

3.Regarding RAR being banned, try and ask BANANA and then talk. You seem to know a lot but things simply do not add up, especially when you know only a part of the entire story.

4. no comment to add

5.top simmer and a top raider . Hmm, top raider?? barely got into top for the last 10 days or so.

6. you should try RO then, there is a frustrated Maximus there which got cataed by me so many times so thought u have hard feelings. Im sorry that you dont understand how the games go but maybe next time you will get more experience. The pushes will go toward the people with potential not for the weak ones which are prolly to quit. That is a waste of resource. Beside you being frustrated that you are not my caliber i dont understand your point and you are making a fool of yourself. I can guarantee that more than 10 players were pushed so yeah, its not all about me darling. And i started on this server alone, so im not premade.

7.If you would have been server-worthy your wouldnt have been talking TraSh on a forum and you would have shown something on the server but if thats all that you can do, i need to accept that.

8. learn to count , u missed this number

9. Regarding this, dont be so mad, or wipe ur tears and maybe ur text will be intelligible. Nobody can understand anything out of it, unless are marked for life and "special" just like you. Trying to live your life on a forum , to "expose" something/someone you cant be, ever

10. Trust me , you dont wanna go into my expertise and how much of a child I am. Im not the one hiding his identity.

Kindly read all this, try and digest and accept that you will never be good, if you cant handle your frustrations.

• Taking pushes from allies to grow a top 1 account. Oh my.

Seen a handful of players actually taking such pushes over the years and I can say that, without exception, the players in question were utterly ego-centric, annoying and arrogant. TG should ban the practice, it favors toxic characters and annoys 90% of the other players. Just sayin'

Seen a handful of players actually taking such pushes over the years and I can say that, without exception, the players in question were utterly ego-centric, annoying and arrogant. TG should ban the practice, it favors toxic characters and annoys 90% of the other players. Just sayin'

Hi mate

Gee your right again

But I think it's good, then we only need to kill 1 . :saint:

Pushes are legal and are fine to help players with potential (good capital and high gold usage) to grow faster and kill enemies.

COM4 - Venom

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove: Removed offensive remarks ().

• Pushes are legal and are fine to help players with potential (good capital and high gold usage) to grow faster and kill enemies.

Not to have the same argument for the third time... But i will.

They are legal obviously and commonly used and thats fine its the circumstances that matter. But its not right that a TOP 1 account (at the time, because we all know he splatted since and it was a nice hammer but lacking rams big time)

An account of his self proclaimed stature should stand on its own too feet. Only a f*$king terrible leader would demand pushes at such an early stage in the game for him self to stroke that massive ego we all know he has.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove: edited quote ().

• Would be best if you give your IGN and affiliation before giving so much of your knowledge out on the public forum.

Hahah he's probably not even playing on com4...

COM4 - Venom

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove: cleanup ().

970x250_5Tribes.png