Transfer gold issue

• I am playing travian for more than 10 years now, spending quite serious amount of gold(=money)
    I tried to transfer gold from com to com, playing in same country and it is not possible!!!!

Help support replied that it is not possible to transfer gold from diff servers and closed the ticket.

I searched all previous forgotten transfer emails also and no one can be transfered to the new game.

Of course I replied immediately asking to explain why and asking for a screenshot maybe missed showing that transfer from com to com is not possible.

Again they replied that it is not possible.

Sent a big mail about dissapointment of non accurate rules.

Never replied and closed the ticket again without any response!

I play now one month again already spent many gold, so they make me think just to go.

It is not the money, but the behaviour...

it is such a pity for a so nice online game to have such a bad support!

After many years I am dissapointed...:(

Post was edited 2 times, last by Irenek ().

• There are many domains under dot com. Those countries that have their own domains such as the Netherlands (NL.com) cannot exchange gold with the main dot com for instance. And it has always been that you cannot transfer gold between domains. Also, the tournaments are considered to be their own domain as far as gold transfers go. I hope this clears up your confusion.

• There are many domains under dot com. Those countries that have their own domains such as the Netherlands (NL.com) cannot exchange gold with the main dot com for instance. And it has always been that you cannot transfer gold between domains. Also, the tournaments are considered to be their own domain as far as gold transfers go. I hope this clears up your confusion.

No it does not, as I do not play on gr.com, but just .com!

• until what date were those old links to be used? maybe they expired....

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• until what date were those old links to be used? maybe they expired....

there is another thread here saying that all links for transfer DO NOT expire and this is not the issue.

I write my email at the link page, accepts it and then asks for the user name I want to transfer.

Mail is found, user name no...

I did it mainly to see what is going wrong.

I tried years ago, forgotten links of 10,20,50 gold etc in total 6-7 None can be transfered.

• The point is that I do not receive a clear reply ''why'' from the support and this is that makes me angry and confused.

I have asked them to explain and they just close the ticket.

Sorry but this is not customer support

• Here is my last try at this one.
    Did you put your CURRENT account name and server in correctly?
    Account name Com x3?
    The smaller amounts you mentioned are not gold transfers. They are gold vouchers and get claimed at the gold buying page. And those DO expire.

• Still, even if they are vouchers and they've expired, they should have explained it instead of just closing the ticket.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Please contact Customer Services. - If you send in English it will come to me or my colleagues on the EN Team and we can look at this for you.

If you have the original gold transfer email (but the link stopped working) this is easy for us to resolve - send us the link URL (Right click on the button in the email and copy link) and send us a screenshot of the original email (including your email address).

If you dont have the original email and the server ended more than a few months ago we may not be able to retrieve the gold as the data gets removed under GDPR

If you send in another language you will reach the Customer Services Team for your language who should also be able to sort this for you.

• Thank you for your kind reply.

I have sent the dates of emails to customer support and they replied that I can transfer only to Balkans server.

The mail by itself does not refer the server played, so I cannot do anything more.

Just wasting time.

Life goes on...