⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • What happened guys?

it's always that old Travian story. Guys think it's Simcity, send attacks before the front :D this is a big mess, you don't deserve a single gold used in this account with 10 people on the team.

Another thing, don't take artifact too, it's a waste in your hands. And remember, you can only build WW if you have the plan, okay? :wall:

• "simmers"

60 milliion troops killed in 48 hours, entire server against RHS

GG's Only :)

We'll see how it ends

• wow wow wow, "entire server", look how many top accounts you called for this alliance, you cowards have teamed up with the top players in an attempt to distort the real meaning of the game.

took the war to everyone on the server, and now use that as an argument?

Bro, give me a break. You guys don't know how to run an artifact and synchronize an attack.

300k soldiers in a 10x server, all the Travian gods are laughing in your face

• I’m sorry, did your alliance have the 8 biggest hammers on the server? Pretty sure the biggest other hammer that hit was 300k clubs, smaller than most of our WWK

Your biggest =our smallest

neglecting the fact that two 1million crop hammers hit whoever you are yesterday

400+ hammers 70 million troops still standing strong ;)

• So what happened to your WW? Lack resources? Or was it the Natars who attacked at dawn?

Hahaha you can't call these attacks a hammer. Not even with artifact were you able to make a decent attack, this is a pity.

It didn't take much to bring down your WW anyway... now run after it.

In short: you had the top accounts of the game and are shaking. This only proves that they are just simcity players and cowards.

• My attack still at home, this is another aspect of the game that you don't understand hahaha the statistics only serve to show what is obvious, you are the 3 biggest alliances, it is your obligation to be at the top and not to suffer with the rest of the server.

The game continues, there is still time for you to include some more alliance in the acronym

• What happened guys?

it's always that old Travian story. Guys think it's Simcity, send attacks before the front :D this is a big mess, you don't deserve a single gold used in this account with 10 people on the team.

Another thing, don't take artifact too, it's a waste in your hands. And remember, you can only build WW if you have the plan, okay? :wall:

I think an error on this server ... RHS builds without plan what the f..?

you should file the complaint with support noob

HAHAA

• woah this is a sea of tears, opening a new topic just to cry about the existence of RHS

we grouped the best alliances and we fought everyone on the server, now obviously we got attacked back...but we don't come here crying, indeed we keep fighting against everyone no matter what...I prefer the challenge to fight against everyone

winning is not the important, the path is...so we already had fun raiding and conquering farms, obviuosly we can't get them all... you are too many (probably this is the reason you survived)...

don't be mad, enjoy the server, there won't be anymore x10 soon

Seek the Truth, become Enlightened.

iStock-844930610-1024x512.jpg

• Bro, there is no room for whining. I said that you are cowards for what you did and will pay for it, because there is only noob with pop on your team.

Your guys don't know how to ride arty, use front, make troops, defend WW and hold a plan.

For a team that united the 3 best allys, I didn't think that the "path" was something honorable for you. Big joke.

I'm not mad at all, but I will do my best not to let you win. Thats the game, thats the goal.

• 78kk deff pts and 36kk off pts

Probably your account doesn't even get to the median stats of any of RHS, so you can say whatever you think that you can't do and use all of that you are saying too.

Path is having fun, not winning the server, and we are all doing here, I just hope that all your acumulated anger don't prevent you of doing the same.

If you expected a quality server like a .COM, this is not the server. I thought you were so pro to understand that.

Seek the Truth, become Enlightened.

iStock-844930610-1024x512.jpg

• I'll be posting a youtube video once the server ends that shows RHS getting hit with over 500 hammers from every Meta, Ill also post our top hammers which were the largest on the server. I guess when he means simmer, he means we sim the size of our hammers to monster proportions.

GGs only!

I believe it will end in about 12 hours no matter what happens!

• Hey !

Thats a surprise for no one your hammers are the stronger ones with 3weeks training under unique trainer and a good use of it :D

What a nice race anyway, drink some redbull or whatever, only one night remaining :D

Good luck all

• I guess i'm just a little bit confused here, do we know how to use artifacts or not?

• Of course you do!

I'm not trolling you :D

Enjoying that final so much yo

Haha good to get away from the trolls, Im ready for this server to end and to get some sleep!

Regardless on who wins this turned out to be a lot more fun than I was expecting at the beggining of endgame!

• Haha good to get away from the trolls, Im ready for this server to end and to get some sleep!

Regardless on who wins this turned out to be a lot more fun than I was expecting at the beggining of endgame!

INFAMOUS WW Team also man, gonna sleep 24h hours as any WW reach 100 :D