Question about innapropiate language

• How can i know if a player that insulted me got punished in any way due to my report?And also,what is the punishment for inappropiate language?Can some1 who has first hand knowledge about this answer or maybe some1 that has met with these before?Thank you!

• If you reported someone in game for inappropriate language, it is investigated and handled. The results of the report can not be discussed with anyone though. There are penalties though for inappropriate language. What they are varies depending on the severity of the language.

• well,can you give me some examples?Like,for slight severitty up to middle let's say?

Here's a few examples of inappropriate words: ****, ****, ****, ****, *******, ***********

Punishment obviously comes down to how harsh the language is, but seeing it as buying accounts only give -10% pop, I would reckon that inappropriate language will only result in a warning, or Maybe emptied warehouses.

Not a signature

Post was edited 2 times, last by Lemon: Fixed my typos, made my tired typing more readable and added a bit of usefulness to the post. ().

• What makes no sense and urgently need to be reviewed, players on the 10x server were purposelly getting banned by swearing to avoid chiefing or army losses, 72h ban on a x10 server and 10% of the entire game is done by the time your back.

Probably need to scale punishment to the speed of the server.

• What makes no sense and urgently need to be reviewed, players on the 10x server were purposelly getting banned by swearing to avoid chiefing or army losses, 72h ban on a x10 server and 10% of the entire game is done by the time your back.

Probably need to scale punishment to the speed of the server.

That is something that needs to be brought up. I will flag this for Ridder Huma to bring up.

• That is something that needs to be brought up. I will flag this for Ridder Huma to bring up.

Thank you!

We had one large defense player get in an argument with a guy chiefing his village and due to some vulgar words he missed out on the entire endgame!

• Don't use vulgar language. Don't attack someone in a personal way. This is a game. Keep it respectable. Learn the game and how to defend yourself without belittling the other player.