Anglosphere 6 round 2 - Facts and Rumours

• Has anyone noted the members of Elements - something not right. Its ether a very smart group of players or bots - most have ingame names from the Periodic Table of the Elements - i find this strange - and cant be coincidental

• Has anyone noted the members of Elements - something not right. Its ether a very smart group of players or bots - most have ingame names from the Periodic Table of the Elements - i find this strange - and cant be coincidental

Must be bots, they sure ain't smart. Ban them, ban them now!

What... the similar names is strange?

You mean like how most of the zoo team is named after animals, or Pokedex after Pokemon?

• If theres a spy in Pokedex its for sure Pablo

-Jimmy (insert lastname), Head manager of Department of changing mysteries.
    FYI does great massage and serves the greatest of drinks.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

• If theres a spy in Pokedex its for sure Pablo

My vote is in for any of the norwegians.
    Marksy_UK quick, kick all the Norwegians before we start to do something important! Better safe then sorry am i right

• My vote is in for any of the norwegians.
    Marksy_UK quick, kick all the Norwegians before we start to do something important! Better safe then sorry am i right

Pfft you think Alex would share anything important with me? WEAK

Jimmy is one of them

• Important stuff:

We all need to unite against Pineapple pizza

Thank me later

-Jimmers

Jimmy is one of them

• My vote is in for any of the norwegians.

um, maybe it is a Swede or if there are any Finns, they are always good as a spy. My vote is a Swede masquerading as a chipmunk. He is a shifty one.

• Now that most of the dust has settled I've update the village two comparison stats for the top 4 alliances. I'll just leave this here if anyone who's got more input into what they think this means. No commentary from me. Look at all those 6 and 9c! I lumped 6c and 7c together because I didn't feel like counting wheat fields and does it matter?

• Pokedex will certainly be able to produce most troops on the server looking at that.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Pokedex will certainly be able to produce most troops on the server looking at that.

Seems a bit biased when your the leader of Pokedex :P,

Now that most of the dust has settled I've update the village two comparison stats for the top 4 alliances. I'll just leave this here if anyone who's got more input into what they think this means. No commentary from me. Look at all those 6 and 9c! I lumped 6c and 7c together because I didn't feel like counting wheat fields and does it matter?

Thank you for Putting this together again : ), I just wanted to add one thing to this

Pokedex: Settled 90%

Elements: Settled 98.11%

Zoo/Animals: Settled 86.55%

Pizza: Settled: 90.40%

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x