Anglosphere 6 round 2 - Facts and Rumours

• Andrew was the recruiter. From who he recruited there seemed to be one clear criteria for random accounts to join.

Be female.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• So any fun predictions for endgame?

My official projection:

RGBW 2 plans, WW 100

Zoo 2 plans, WW 20

Pokedex 9 plans WW 77

As was said at the beginning of the server, Pokedex ended up being a paper tiger. Do they have hammers? Sure. Are they absolutely dominating everyone in the game? Maybe. Do they have the most attacker and defender points above the next few teams combined? hold up...

However! they have yet to wipe any of the opposing teams off of the map entirely. They're only going to take like 9 plans. How can they be the best when enemy teams still exist? I'll let you answer that.

In conclusion, our strategy to somehow survive until end game has paid off. We are here! and the only thing pokedex can do to stop us is tell their basement shut-in to unleash their disgustingly obese, top ranked hammer, and after gengar has fired that one I'm sure there will be others that follow suit.

"But Seditious, your team lacks adequate defense to cope with these hammers that have been queued with trainers all round"

You may be right, Alex, but we've had a lot of Pokedex players come at us in one place or another and we've managed to beat off a lot more of them than was expected.

I'd say we beat off more than Zoo, but HYDRA is pretty good with dc so they may have beat off more pokedex hammers than we did? I've lost track.

In all seriousness, good luck to everyone except Pokedex since they don't need it

Omega Squad | V-SFH | Finals 2011
    SeditiousAngels | D~P | Com Qualifier 2012
    SeditiousAngels | COG|Ankt | Finals 2012
    Seditious | AIM | Com Qualifier 2013
    Seditious | AIM | BD | Finals 2013

BLACKTIGER | DTTA&TBN | S3.US 2017

Post was edited 1 time, last by Seditious ().

• By not seeing any reasonable logic behind your sentence. I can imagine there are 5 bullies whom want to attack a man and suddenly another person is witnessing the situation and should choose a side, he can stay with the man and fight for justice, he can walk away because he is scared if he will also get some punches from bullies, or he would join to bullies and throw a punch to the man in order to become friend with the bullies. In the end of the day 6 of them are going back home with a proud feeling! 6 of us have beaten one guy! What a victory! Seems HYDRA has chosen its character and I guess they are very PROUD

No matter who would have 100 WW. The true winner will be Pokedex not because of the WW. Because of beign strong enough to fight against the entire server.

As was said at the beginning of the server, Pokedex ended up being a paper tiger.

I'd say we beat off more than Zoo, but HYDRA is pretty good with dc so they may have beat off more pokedex hammers than we did? I've lost track.

You don't understand the situation here.

Imagine, Chuck Norris [Pokedex] walks into your local Wal-Mart and picks 5 people at random [the other teams] and decides to beat the life out of them.

HYDRA being the 80 year old door greeter at Wal-Mart, sees this happening. Is it Justice for him to step in and help the 'poor - outnumbered' Chuck Norris?

Breaking News, Chuck Norris becomes a paper tiger.

Maybe, maybe and maybe it was a paper tiger in the past. But after accepting the fight against the big meta, only a real TIGER would accept that challenge.

Hah, so you believe Pokedex is a paper tiger, maybe it was in the way you wanted to show it to the entire server so you could scare and bring together for one reason. Pokedex is scary. If you believe what you are saying, never a server would become a big meta because of a paper tiger.

I wonder do you really need a plan to win 6 vs 1? Geniuses. Hey guys! 6 of us survived! CHEERS! paid off!

Seditious, my dear friend, wake up. This game finished and the winner was Pokedex the time when the entire server went against Pokedex. The clear winner is Pokedex. Now you are welcome to have 100 WW and celebrate. By the way, which of you want to own the victory?

• RGBW 2 plans, WW 100

Zoo 2 plans, WW 20

Pokedex 9 plans WW 77

I have an advice for the leaders of the Zoo and Element. the game is close to the end and from this post you can see the RGBW is starting to claim the credits for itself. Look at
    the specific keywords used in this post. RGBW WW 100, Zoo WW 20! RGBW beat off more than Zoo! here we go. I know, you might say but wait a second! We started a bloody war with Pokedex when RGBW was not that involved or even if they were involved, they couldn't survive without us. Yes, you are right! They have used all your power and now that you were gifted, they are trying to take the entire credit for themselves. So here is my advice, maybe in the close future, the RGBW would ask you first to lunch your hammers to Pokedex WW. Well, that is not a wise move since they already have distanced from you based on their keywords. You can come together and ask RGBW from now if you want us to still fight beside you, you better to add our names next to that WW. Zoo/Element/HYDRA/RGBW. If not, why do we have the reason to gift you the victory if you are using all our hammers and even not mentioning our name there! If we are down, you should also go down with us! Maybe the Zoo and Element leaders would come to the
    conclusion to use their hammer against RGBW. Still the game flow might change and we might witness some interesting moves in the game.

• and what'd I say?

RGBW had 2 plans before anyone else had any

Pokedex, I'll accept your surrender whenever you're ready.

Omega Squad | V-SFH | Finals 2011
    SeditiousAngels | D~P | Com Qualifier 2012
    SeditiousAngels | COG|Ankt | Finals 2012
    Seditious | AIM | Com Qualifier 2013
    Seditious | AIM | BD | Finals 2013

BLACKTIGER | DTTA&TBN | S3.US 2017

• But Pokedex WW holder had plans before any other so will be first to build their WW :(

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• unleash their disgustingly obese, top ranked hammer, and after gengar has fired that one I'm sure there will be others that follow suit.

The server is in for a shock if you think my hammer is big lmao

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard