CP production accordingly with village's loyalty

• I believe that tablets of law are one of the most underestimated items in the auctions. Thinking on that, why don't we give a new functionality to this item??

The CP production could follow the loyalty of each village. As we start the game with 100% of loyalty, we produce 100% of CP each building provides, so no changes at the very beggining of the game.

By using the tablets of law an raising the loyalty of the village, we could increase the CP production at the same ratio.

With that, these items will become far more interesting at the early game.

• The goal isn't make the game more pay-to-win, inclusive I'm not a gold user player.

Of course plus 25% of CP production in each village without a counter balance in CP production of the buildings or other counter balances will increase the inequality between gold users and non-gold users.

The goal is to give the non-gold users (and mostly the begginers) one more way to gather gold at the auctions, or at least when they found the tablets of law in some adventure, they can see an obvious way of using this item, a way that they don't guess it's useless (my case when I was a noob)