Currently Rally point only needed to be lvl 1 on some village. I have suggestion regarding Rally Point as follows:
1. Without Rally Point, there will be no information at all whether there is any incoming attack/help to the village.
2. Rally Point lv 1, will show only 10 nearest time arrival of incoming attacks and 10 nearest time arrival of incoming helps (both with time arrival less than some hour, lets say 10 hours. So incoming wave with duration 12 hours will only showed on rally point after 2 hours of movement)
3. Rally Point lv 2-10, the same with level 1, but with more wave available (for example showing 50 nearest waves with estimated arrival less than 20 hours on lv 5 Rally Point.
4. Rally point lv 11-19, will show all waves with estimated arrival less than 50 hours.
5. Rally point lv 20, will be normal, showing all incoming attacks, reinforcements, returning troops at any duration.
those are for defending village, while number of wave, arriving time could be adjusted accordingly, based on server speed, or anything else.
next on attacking/reinforcing village, rally point should be needed to increase number of wave and troop sent from the village:
1. lv 1 rally point can only send maximum 20 waves with 1000 crops consumption per wave.
2. lv 2 rally point maximum 40 waves with 2000 crops consumption per wave.
3. and goes on up to lv 10 with maximum 200 waves with 10000 crops consumption per wave.
4. lv 11-20 will be next to unlimited waves with any crops consumption per wave.
it will make more function on the rally point. so that even when there is a wave from long distance enemy (let's say 150 tiles away), I will only know later when it almost arriving if I dont have high level rally point and I can't get any help sooner as the consequences. it will changes the strategy and making long distance war more exciting.
on the other side, I cant send more fake wave if i dont build enough level of rally point
any suggestion or comment wil be great. thank you.