Hide & Seek Battle

• After several years of travelling all around the server, I was one of the most experienced spies. I knew every single forest, peak of mountain or bush on the side of the road. I knew all troops, from all tribes. I even had the opportunity to meet with Egyptians and Huns on a previous server. My lord was very fortunate to have me as I helped him conquer many villages. I was his eyes and he was my home.

I was walking back from a casual inspection of the village of one of his neighbors when this happened. The sun was shining and it was one of these lovely spring days. Birds singing. Trees blossoming. Troops hiding in the bush…

"My lord, I have seen that the troops of our enemies are hiding in the map!"

"Find them all, we cannot have them hiding on our lands!"

hideandseek.png

How this works:

Here is a board which looks pretty familiar to all of us. The troops of our enemies are hiding in some of those fields: villages, mountains, forests, etc. If you find one of them, you win the prize that matches the field. Here are the prizes:

• 5x 1 extra adventure
    • 4 chests with 50 Gold
    • 3 chests with 100 Gold
    • 2 chests with 200 Gold
    • 1 chest with 300 Gold (super prize)

All you need to do is just choose randomly ONE field and post your answer in this thread till May, 18th 2020 at 10:00 GMT+2.

General contest information

Start date/time

May 11, 2020 – 17:00 (GMT +9)

End date/time

May, 18 2020 – 17:00 (GMT +9)

Winners announced on

May, 20 2020

Prizes delivered

The "adventures" prize will be added to the respective in-game accounts and the Gold voucher will be sent via forum conversation until May, 25 2020.

Gold voucher valid only in

JP community

Gold voucher valid until

April 30, 2021

Notes You may post as reply only ONE message with ONE coordinate.
    Any additional message will be deleted.
    The super prize (300 gold) can be won only once – the first player who’ll post as reply the correct coordinate will get it to their account.
    All other prizes can be won several times by different players, if they choose the same winning coordinate.

To be eligible to win, you need to

State your nickname and server played when giving your coordinates. Every user can take part in the contest only in one community.

• E9

SUZY.png

EMPEROR OF EMPERORS, RULING OVER RULERS

Playing without cheating is a testament of true skill.

Serviens in Lumine Veritatis

JANGAN TANYA KERJAKU TAPI LIHATLAH HASILNYA NANTI

KECIL TUBUHKU,BESAR KARYAKU,MENJULANG TINGGI MENGGAPAI CAKRAWALA

• Congratulations to the winner,

This is the answer for this contest. We will contact all winner via forum message.

hands_solu_final.png

Thank you to all the players for participating.

Best regards,

Your Travian: Legends Team