Cheaters

• Everyone we got our first alliance cheating .

Watch out NEU has spies in alliances and will watch reports and send ghost hammers to follow you home .

• Everyone we got our first alliance cheating .

Watch out NEU has spies in alliances and will watch reports and send ghost hammers to follow you home .

And your Gunners friends had spies reading our Gettertools-plans.

Comon don't be crying here if you are even worse yourself :)

WP to NEU

• And your Gunners friends had spies reading our Gettertools-plans.

Comon don't be crying here if you are even worse yourself :)

WP to NEU

Why do i get dmed about you mentioning gunners in some other server forum.

At this point you must dream about us every night, "Gunners no, Gunners stop, leave my wwr alone!!"

You got a friend in me Edwin, i will help you get over your nightmares :*

• Cheating is perfectly legal, as long as you don't refer to Multi-accounts as Multi accounts. They are called "Tech-accounts" Dammit ! They are also perfectly legal in todays Travian society. TG does absolutely 0 things with them :)

Forrest Gump 2018-2019 CN

NNoob- Ba2 2019-2020 CN

Yes Papi- Ba1 2020- current CN

baXus- Ba2 2020- current CN/300

• Why do i get dmed about you mentioning gunners in some other server forum.

At this point you must dream about us every night, "Gunners no, Gunners stop, leave my wwr alone!!"

You got a friend in me Edwin, i will help you get over your nightmares :*

5 likes by gunners players :D did u ask them for likes?

When you chiefed my WWR we already lost.

When we chiefed your WW you were about to win.

Thats a difference there bby:*

• I don't send MMs asking for Likes :P

We weren't about to win, plans weren't even out yet, like i said iam here for you in your time of need. Iam sure you will get better Edwin my friend!

We weren't about to win, plans weren't even out yet, like i said iam here for you in your time of need. Iam sure you will get better Edwin my friend!

Then why 5 gunners playing liking your post in a different forum server?

You were man comon. After it happened you left the chat... I felt like i could have been there for you too! :(

• Then why 5 gunners playing liking your post in a different forum server?

You were man comon. After it happened you left the chat... I felt like i could have been there for you too! :(

Maybe cause they saw this thread before me? Did i not say i got dmed about it? And one of them is Mist, not even a gunner.

Never left the server like you so not sure what you talking about.

• Maybe cause they saw this thread before me? Did i not say i got dmed about it? And one of them is Mist, not even a gunner.

Never left the server like you so not sure what you talking about.

Ah, sorry that was Toofa. Poor fella :D You went AFK as well tho. We never even gotten a nice POV from you about losing the WW :(

Mist not a gunner? You do share a leadership room, dont you :P

Point is that Pete is Gunners players and saying this:

''Watch out NEU has spies in alliances and will watch reports and send ghost hammers to follow you home .''

Just felt a bit hypocrite to me. Not saying GoW is any better tho

He doesn’t need to send mm’s asking for likes or dislikes like Gow does Ajax, remember just because Gow does something it does not mean Gunners has to follow the same way. We are much better then that.

Not saying GoW is any better tho

Obviously, you’d be lying if you did.