BK and BKA

CA of S and CA of Z and CA of G

Alliances which are dead:

USSR - Finished

CAVE - Finished

Current Diplomacy in SE:

CA alliance and BK are NAP.

Share your Story:

What do you think is going to happen now?

What is going on between two strongest alliances in SE, nGp and BK?

Someone told me that BK and GD have some kind of deal. Is that true or false?

PS - I am not so boring guys that my threads should not get one reply also. Lets create some conversation 8)

Server: com4

Account: greatestmj

Post was edited 1 time, last by greatestmj ().

• your so boring i just woke up from your last post that sent me into hibernation.

what are you even talking about

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

• your so boring i just woke up from your last post that sent me into hibernation.

what are you even talking about

If you thought your post made you look smarter then well it didn't. What's actually boring is this forum where there is no talking or sharing of any reports. Last time we played Travian, people used to talk, share battle reports and discussed their thoughts about what's going on in the server. This time well.....

You're not from the SE, you had nothing to add to the topic. Why did you even reply? Plus your attempt to look cool will go unnoticed because guess what? There is barely anyone to read our posts lol. Sorry no audience for your creative insult : )

Server: com4

Account: greatestmj

• If you thought your post made you look smarter then well it did.

Sorry no audience for your creative insult : )

Thank you, sir.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

• I think the forums don't get used a whole lot for server stuff for two reasons: 1) Forums aren't that popular a form of communication in general anymore, and 2) Many people, including alliances, are using discord to talk about everything.

• I think the forums don't get used a whole lot for server stuff for two reasons: 1) Forums aren't that popular a form of communication in general anymore, and 2) Many people, including alliances, are using discord to talk about everything.

Screw discord...

Hi blitz. I agree.

🐐😍🐐

• ""Someone told me that BK and GD have some kind of deal. Is that true or false?""

PS - I am not so boring guys that my threads should not get one reply also. Lets create some conversation 8)

Is GD losing their grip.

They've been carelessly attacking

PT, FM, GODS that lead them to waste.

Great defense.

NOTE: I'm zam ign.

Usually from TW now PT.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg