Question regarding reins and smithy

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I am wondering do troops have the smithy research of the village they were made in or the village they reinforce. If village B sends troops to village A, do they have smithy bonus from B or A?

What about the hero and palisade, do they increase the defense of all troops in the village including reins, or only troops created in that village for palisade and from the hero's village for hero? If the second, then for my hero I need to decide which village to make his home to determine which troops get the bonus?

Thank you!

• For smithy, the troops always have the level of their home town.

Palisade applies to all troops defending the village, no matter their origen.

For the hero, the hero bonus itself applies to all of your own troops defending with the hero, doesn't matter what their home village, or the home village of your hero is. For the hero weapon, it only applies to troops from the hero's home village defending together with the hero.

• For smithy, the troops always have the level of their home town.

Palisade applies to all troops defending the village, no matter their origen.

For the hero, the hero bonus itself applies to all of your own troops defending with the hero, doesn't matter what their home village, or the home village of your hero is. For the hero weapon, it only applies to troops from the hero's home village defending together with the hero.

Are you sure about hero defence bonuses ?

I always thought it only applies on home village troops.

The hero experience points gained effects by all account defending troops but the bounce only applies for home village.