Staff Changes (arriving and leaving)

• Thanks :) I've been hibernating for a while - been busy with other things. Not that I'm the most active poster anyway, but every now and then I do post something.

*wonders if it is a good or bad thing you've heard about me*

• just out of interest. did you play the first S2 under the nick "ryano", settling way out and deleting midway? in which case i know you^^

• just out of interest. did you play the first S2 under the nick "ryano", settling way out and deleting midway? in which case i know you^^

yes. First s1 as ryano, then as sherry, first s2 and first s3 as ryano, then first few speeds, but not as ryano on there. I deleted on the first s2 and s3 part way through because I started playing speed instead.

• Nice One ;)

What's the difference between a mod and supermod?

Except one is super?

• Congrats Mondiii. Have fun making forum clear!

PS : Why aren't you still putting ladies at avatar?

• Good to see a foreigner to This forum getting all the best jobs!!

I see you still haven't grown a brain, it doesn't matter where you come from so long as he does as good job, which I'm sure he will. I wish him good luck :D

• I thought the same.

She showed up last time the domain went through a rocky patch too.

I heard it was a right cock up.

But, I trust our new "super"moderator will be able to handle her

• Nice One ;)

What's the difference between a mod and supermod?

Except one is super?

A Super Moderator has the ability to overlook the entire forum, while a Moderator moderates over specific sections of the forum. Super Moderators also have a few extra options at their disposal for naughty forum users, too.

• As I said in the other thread. And SMod should be so much more than a mod with more privileges, they should be community oriented in their mentality and be looking for ways to increase the forum usage.

• As I said in the other thread. And SMod should be so much more than a mod with more privileges, they should be community oriented in their mentality and be looking for ways to increase the forum usage.

They are, just more usage in the Holding pen