Official Feedback Report

• Hello Community !

Every week, I will be sharing your feedback to developers and share their answers here.
    They will receive suggestions from every domain so it is possible not every idea coming from us (Anglosphere) will get an answer straight away.

This thread will be open to everyone.
    I will update my first message with new content each week for the information to be easily retrieved.
    I will post a new message in this thread each time I make an update.
    Since it is quite long, I added spoilers; just click on them to show the information within !
    Finally, just to be clear, the first sentence is always a suggestion from players, followed by an answer from Travian Games in italic.

Please feel free to post your comments in this thread.

If you have new suggestions that would require talks and debates, I would advise you to create a specific topic here to address your suggestions to keep everything smooth and clear.

So let's start from April until now and I will continue updating you every Friday.

Looking forward to your comments and new ideas!

thomasgb.png

Post was edited 45 times, last by ThomasGB ().

• I understand the reason that troop queues cannot be cancelled but would be possible to change the troop type selected for a gold charge?

eg, i'e built 100 legions by mistake instead of imps

That costs 40,000 resources which is 66 imperians

could it be added that i can convert these without actually cancelling the queue to restore resources?

Even if it is at a 50% penalty or a gold charge?

Or alternatively, allow the queue to be cancelled without returning the resources as once you reach a stage in the game it is queue time not resources that are the burden.

• Okay, we could work on that.

So, just to clarify :
    The objective : change troop production.
    - Solution 1 : convert the troop production of X (legionnaires) into Y (imperians) with a 50% resource penalty or a gold charge.

- Solution 2 : cancel the current queue without receiving resources (to free queuing time).

Is this correct ? Any other thoughts ?

Also if I may add, there is a trick to avoid this kind of mistake :

• Yeah that is correct.

Your solution doesn't help me at all, I'm not sure if it's because I am used to skipping the first one or because it isn't synonymous across all villages but I find it causes more problems for me than it solves

• Okay, I'll pass it on as a suggestion then ;)

I understand your point of view. I think it's a habit thing.
    On my part, I always put the troop I'm mainly producing at the top.

• Okay, I'll pass it on as a suggestion then ;)

I understand your point of view. I think it's a habit thing.
    On my part, I always put the troop I'm mainly producing at the top.

In my opinion it would be more helpful to be able to lock troop type recruitment, an unobtrusive lock icon next to the queue priority * would work.

• In my opinion it would be more helpful to be able to lock troop type recruitment, an unobtrusive lock icon next to the queue priority * would work.

Interesting idea.
    I will pass it on Graculus ;)

• Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I've added some feedback on this thread's first message.

Please comment below if you have any remarks or suggestions.

Have a nice weekend!

• ThomasGB thanks for your engagement on the suggestions here that is great and really nice to see. However, regarding the Troop queue question - Seriously? The first solution is to incorporate a Gold charge? That really brings Shamelessness to a new level. How about a Timer like with sending troops on a raid or Attack? That way if you have accidentally queued Praets rather than Imps you will be able to rectify it straight away. We all have had a sitter log in and switch vils on us after all haven't we?

• Hi Volsung,

Thanks, I appreciate this :)

Regarding feedback, I'm just going to remind you that this thread is for you: the Community, to share your ideas and suggestions, and to get official answers!

But it's not my place to give a judgment here, it's really to allow players to have a say without Travian Games interfering too much.

So if a player suggests something and no one counters his thoughts, I will pass on the feedback as it is.

Also, may I precise, it does not mean that every idea will be accepted automatically, we still need to think about it and all the consequences around the change. So even if a suggestion has recently been shared, other players still have time to share their thoughts :)

So, back to your "timer" idea, I'll bring this up when the topic will be discussed!

Thanks for sharing Volsung ;)

Have a nice Sunday

• Hi everyone!

As promised, I added official answers to feedback provided between the end of May and last weekend.

You will find these under "Spoiler: June, first two weeks" on the first message of this thread.

As always, if you have any question, suggestion, or need precision on a particular subject, don't hesitate ;)

Have a nice weekend.

• Hi everyone!

I added more information from this week's suggestions and answers.

You will find these under "Spoiler: June, 3rd week" on the first message of this thread.

I didn't read many suggestions this week so please do so if you have some ideas you would like to share with the company.

Also if you want more precision regarding some feedback, let me know.

Finally, I'm thinking of creating an InfoBox on our servers to share this thread and let people know it exists! What do you think?

• Currently can supply unlimited resources/wheat via trade route to any artefact, Left open to abuse. Makes sense to trade route wheat for standing - Resources doesn't. Meaning people can stick a small strength on account and just trade route techs/multi's to it.

Also to reduce the hero abuse at start from 'techs'/multis - Change the hero xp to be the last of the cycle. Last few I've played its been first. You can literally just quickly complete a few quests, get hero xp reward. This can then just be recycled across multiple accounts and clear oasis's easily without waiting around for adventures etc.

Noticing more and more seems to be more accounts that are starting and settling v2 at around 70 Pop - And then stopping playing, Assuming this is for gold referral - Could the referal requirements potentially be increased to reduce this abuse?

Also the Alliance Diplomacy for accepting confeds is a ballache.

• Thanks for your feedback Amalgon

I will try to summarize your suggestions, please correct me if needed:

1. Limit trade to wheat when using trade routes to any artifact.

2. Get XP hero later in the early quests.

What do you consider the "last of the cycle"? After settling your second village? Sooner?

3. Increase referral requirements to gain Gold.

Currently, you need to settle a second village, if this is too easy according to you, what would you suggest? 3rd village? 700 pop?

4. Thanks for the feedback, I'll bring it up.

2. Get XP hero later in the early quests.

What do you consider the "last of the cycle"? After settling your second village? Sooner?

They probably mean the Daily Quest cycle (50XP, 50CP, etc). From what I saw this past week on Anlgo3, this would definitely be a good change to limit these multis/techs.

Praxis (Anglo3), Whiplash (US1, IN3), Ifrit (US1), White Panda (IN-something) and a dozen others that I don't remember.

• 2 - So there's 4 Rewards. XP, 200 Each res, 1k res, 50 cp - If make the 50 XP The last of the 4 at start, People at least need to log in enough on their extra accounts to complete adventures to gain additional levels. No point sending a hero with 100 Fight Power at a hero - So they'll need to level it up first.

2nd Village is easy with BPS being 6 Days, I'd say around 250 Pop Personally - That's enough time to show someone is actually logging in properly to some degree, Just personal opinion though. I mean is there any statistics to show when the highest drop off rate is for accounts?

- Just to clarify so no confusion with the artefact/trade route one, the limitation should only be to Artefacts 'Outside' their account, not including WW's themselves.

• 2 - So there's 4 Rewards. XP, 200 Each res, 1k res, 50 cp - If make the 50 XP The last of the 4 at start, People at least need to log in enough on their extra accounts to complete adventures to gain additional levels. No point sending a hero with 100 Fight Power at a hero - So they'll need to level it up first.

2nd Village is easy with BPS being 6 Days, I'd say around 250 Pop Personally - That's enough time to show someone is actually logging in properly to some degree, Just personal opinion though. I mean is there any statistics to show when the highest drop off rate is for accounts?

Ok for hero XP.

For referral requirements to gain Gold: is it 250 population for the entire account? Or 250 population for 2nd village? Or something else?