Grave Diggers VS 4 Quads

🔥 Travian: Shadow Empires 🔥 Open Beta Starts soon!
Check out the new version of the Annual Special before anybody else by registering to the Open Beta Gameworld.

You will be able to register in

➡️ here ⬅️
  • Here we have it boys an girls.

GD (4 wings) have their backs up against the wall for the rest of the server by the looks of it. Everyone seems to want a piece of GD juicy A$$.

First we had NGP basically declaring war on GD day 10, which seemed like the end of little old GD (RAR) at the time. NGP back then looked like the heavey weights of the server. After one of the worst ops in travian history from ya boy MoonBlaze_RO (RIP) GD retaliated taking out 4 of NGP biggest caps as well as blocking their biggest hammers.

One thing led to another NGP PARTIALLY disappeared like a fart in the wind, but they seem to have regrouped to be fair to them and will play an important role in the server out come im sure (watch that space).

Meanwhile i though everyone likes an underdog story, but apparently not on com4.. ;(

TDE-SW the silent trojan horse of the server have been simming in peace in the SW since day 0, i think the 4 wings of TDE-SW have a combined attack and/or defence points of about 87. They keep talking about coming to dance with GD (Venom hopes its their last dance) but it appears that dance will wait till after artys.

GD have enemies everywhere (i dont know why, all we wanted to do was sim in peace), TNT (2 wings), The Champs from com2 Gunners and Ten (they are pretty trash they confeded as soon as the going got tough <X), TDE-SW (coming for that dance) and NGP hating us in MoonBlaze memory, BK & ALL/T & TW they all want some.

We must be doing something right, or wrong... depends how you look at it i guess.

Peace out girl scouts

Blitz

Com2 Divide&Conquer

Com4 Blitzkrieg

• I don't know if this post is serious or if it's a troll.

GD basically have the best players of NE and NW. That's half the area of the server, half the artys can be catched by GD first, what do you want more? The real opponent is TDE-SW that we don't know if they are good or not, they must be fat like pigs with no war. The other alliances are secondary, TNT is just a small resistence in NE, on NW they could form a good opponent for GD if they united but it looks like a mess, Npg is one wing and a half, and they seem to be in open war with B.K.

If things stay like this, its GD vs TDE-SW, dont come here to cry when you belong to one of those sides. The real struggle is to belong to one of the other alliances.

• If things stay like this, its GD vs TDE-SW, dont come here to cry when you belong to one of those sides. The real struggle is to belong to one of the other alliances.

Maybe we belong now to one of the two strongest sides (if not the strongest), but it wasnt always like that. the only reason we are strong now is because we partly defeated nGp and worked our way through fighting since day 1 of the server.

while we lost (and keep losing) troops on stupid fights with alliances who dont care about artifacts (and probably their only goal is to make us hard life) TDE-SW are just enjoying nonstop simming and not losing a single troop.

i suggest you to check the top Alliances in defenders.you will find us in the top spots while TDE-SW are enjoying the 13-16 spots.

but no complaints from me. some are enjoying the action and having fun in the game while others just enjoy to wait to day 110 doing nothing only in order to eventually lose :)

dont try to put the blame on us for you being in small and not influencing side in the server. eventually it was your decision :)

• Jeru its a bit of a troll.. But GD are are in a strong(ish) position as a result of extreme hard work, instead of talking about it (ahem 666 M :D).

Im going to stay crying until all quads are united.

EDIT: you even made 1qaz make an account 8|

Com2 Divide&Conquer

Com4 Blitzkrieg

• this TDE-SW are boooooriiing....they dont even write on forums :|

Didn't know people still write here!

Maybe we belong now to one of the two strongest sides (if not the strongest), but it wasnt always like that. the only reason we are strong now is because we partly defeated nGp and worked our way through fighting since day 1 of the server.

while we lost (and keep losing) troops on stupid fights with alliances who dont care about artifacts (and probably their only goal is to make us hard life) TDE-SW are just enjoying nonstop simming and not losing a single troop.

i suggest you to check the top Alliances in defenders.you will find us in the top spots while TDE-SW are enjoying the 13-16 spots.

but no complaints from me. some are enjoying the action and having fun in the game while others just enjoy to wait to day 110 doing nothing only in order to eventually lose :)

Can't complain for not having potential enemies within the quad maybe? Just because GD got an itch to scratch against nGp doesn't mean everybody starts itchng right away. For that matter, even GD could attack TDE-SW isn't it?

Can't wait to see TheKraken's dance

All up for dancing together ;)

P.S Can expect any server analysis these days?

• They aren't there right? That's the point here. We aren't complaining that you are scratching an itch here, but you are complaining why we aren't.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg