A few questions

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Since the Czech forum is probably again without an administrator, it does not communicate, I will try to get answers here.

1) Will the tutorial be skipped automatically on the tournament servers?

2) If the servers are divided by continents, will registration from another continent be protected by IP address? Or the Europe server will be overcrowded again.

3) Why won't gold be generated after the final round?

Thank you

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• 2) You are free to register any or even multiple qualify, see the announcement ;)

1) + 3) : Ridder Huma

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• You are free to register any or even multiple qualify, see the announcement

I'm worried if there will be a player limit. See 10X speed for players who wanted to register later, the server was already closed. Which will weaken the team.

• Also on tournament, registration will close after few days. No clue on what will happen when the limit is reached before that date

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

~ The special one... ~

• Hi,

1. There are no tutorial, it got replaced by contextual help a few months ago.

2. Registration are closed after 10 days on both Qualification and Finals.

3. It has never been possible, just like in past finals.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• 3. Last 2 years we did get transferable gold links ;)

Will you now be using all gold left to cover for increase of prizes?

History:

~ The special one... ~

• Ridder Huma

So there will be no limit for individual servers? How was it spped 10X ? Where the European server was closed within a few hours.

The transfer of gold was possible. However, I am interested in the reasons why this is not the case. It strikes me as enrichment.

• Ridder Huma

So there will be no limit for individual servers? How was it spped 10X ? Where the European server was closed within a few hours.

The transfer of gold was possible. However, I am interested in the reasons why this is not the case. It strikes me as enrichment.

The Quali. is x2 speed, so it should be able to have much more players than what x10 speeds could.

In the terms for TT 2019 and 2018, it says they can not be transfered, they just made it its own paragraf in the term for 2020. An exception was made for Finals 2018 due the issues it had.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.