Hospital healing costs should be less than building new

• Repairing or "healing" troops in a hospital should cost less than the cost of producing new in barracks/stable.

This just makes sense: fixing something that is already there should cost less than making new!

Or is this why the environment is a mess?!

• benefit of 50% repair time as advantage is enough imo and makes sense; repair is faster then creating new unit.

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Instead of time, cost should be reduced. We need to build hospital to level 20 to have this benefit.

Maybe, because I am new, so could not use hospital

• When playing offensive, only 2-3 hospitals needed. Ofc lvl 20

When playing defensive, need as much hospitals as you have defensive villages. No need for lvl 20 in all villages

(at least lvl 1 to save as much as you can, no need to repair same day)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Simple principle: if something is broken, fixing it must cost less than getting a whole new one.

I am not looking for an extra advantage for hospital - whether it needs it or not - but this idea is important.

The cost of the hospital is part of the expense of the "healing". So, we build an extra building, with extra cost (and it takes up a space), to fix or "heal" units for exactly the same cost as building brand new units in barracks/stables???

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg