Adventures too far away - near the first village

• Hi guys,

I have a problem / question.

I'm done with the second village which is the capital, i changed the hero's village, i already made a Hero's mansion but the hero's adventures are so far away, near the first village (2-3 hrs).

How can i change that, i want adventures near the capital..

Thank you guys, have a nice day.

Davidease.

• All adventures have a chance at spawning around your capital and villages with a hero mansion.

So demolish your hero mansion in your spawn village.

U sure?

I read some posts where the player said that after demolishing the hero mansion he still got adventures near that village... I dont think that the hero mansion is the problem..

And the HM in that village is lv 10, i want an oasis..

So i need another alternative..

• You have already been told the correct answer by Lemon. Adventures spawn near villages with hero mansions. Once you demolish a hero's mansion, it still takes some time for this change to happen. It is not instant.

• U sure?

I read some posts where the player said that after demolishing the hero mansion he still got adventures near that village... I dont think that the hero mansion is the problem..

And the HM in that village is lv 10, i want an oasis..

So i need another alternative..

It takes time to update, he wasnt lying. You might still get adventures in spawn for a few hours, if it takes longer its a bug, or his eyes are deceiving him.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg