Adventures too far away - near the first village

• Hi guys,

I have a problem / question.

I'm done with the second village which is the capital, i changed the hero's village, i already made a Hero's mansion but the hero's adventures are so far away, near the first village (2-3 hrs).

How can i change that, i want adventures near the capital..

Thank you guys, have a nice day.

Davidease.

• All adventures have a chance at spawning around your capital and villages with a hero mansion.

So demolish your hero mansion in your spawn village.

U sure?

I read some posts where the player said that after demolishing the hero mansion he still got adventures near that village... I dont think that the hero mansion is the problem..

And the HM in that village is lv 10, i want an oasis..

So i need another alternative..

• You have already been told the correct answer by Lemon. Adventures spawn near villages with hero mansions. Once you demolish a hero's mansion, it still takes some time for this change to happen. It is not instant.

• U sure?

I read some posts where the player said that after demolishing the hero mansion he still got adventures near that village... I dont think that the hero mansion is the problem..

And the HM in that village is lv 10, i want an oasis..

So i need another alternative..

It takes time to update, he wasnt lying. You might still get adventures in spawn for a few hours, if it takes longer its a bug, or his eyes are deceiving him.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.