[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

• I guess the problem for the forum is that 60 percent of the server is russian and dont' speak english, so will be dead forum I presume.. Unless they are like Turks and ignore all forum rules =O

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• I guess the problem for the forum is that 60 percent of the server is russian and dont' speak english, so will be dead forum I presume.. Unless they are like Turks and ignore all forum rules =O

:rolleyes: uollas also not a little

https://group.europe.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=45 they staying in two quad.

boring forum only if uollas dont want make great server. Kai says uollas no want fight with russians for win. :D  Finals|Qualy

• :rolleyes: uollas also not a little

https://group.europe.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=45 they staying in two quad.

boring forum only if uollas dont want make great server. Kai says uollas no want fight with russians for win. :D  Finals|Qualy

CS and New Order have no connection with G&V/Italians this server. Not sure why they put in their profile but we asked to remove it. Yea I heard the same about them, we will see I guess

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• It's normal to be quiet after XX days when the server started. Good luck guys!

MDS Sub Wing (EVE) Emissary / TOFU / ReV

• How many players in the america group ?

I also think our server will be interesting and lively ;)

Hi,

9491 registered players on America's group

12564 " " on Europe's group .

Europe .......................................................................................................America

Europe should have actions i guess

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS(2e)

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

Post was edited 7 times, last by _Lyli_ ().

• The SW of the american server does look interesting.

Did all the pre-made allies just decide to land there simultaneously? :D

• The SW of the american server does look interesting.

Did all the pre-made allies just decide to land there simultaneously? :D

many techaccounts spawn there , so overcrowded quad ^^

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS(2e)

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)

• This is a fairly reliable assumption

• well it's time to heat motors, I see that spqr confederacy is at war against likely the hole +/+, they would have enough fire power for all?, what do you think about iy?.

P.D:Just if it possible to preven certain kind of posts like in thew America group is happening, and for me is very tyringg reading thosew kind of coments in the forum every time that I start a new travian world, I don't know about who is making cheats or who may use multies accounts, I prefer that we focus on strategies and not making acusations here, I call people who has a certainty about cheats or people using multies accounts making the discharge to ofitial autorities so they punish them. and by other hand if the world of travian works with confederacies of twenty alies I knew it before joining, and I'm not afraid at that kind of confederacies, if a player want to have one two or watheaver number of villages is on him and his trategy.

%E7%BD%97%E9%A9%AC004.jpg

Wich was gifted is mine, I won't give it back.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg