[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

• I tried to aim to residence using trhee diferent devices and the option doesn't appear, I am the only one with this problem?, what kind of shit is it?

%E7%BD%97%E9%A9%AC004.jpg

Wich was gifted is mine, I won't give it back.

• I tried to aim to residence using trhee diferent devices and the option doesn't appear, I am the only one with this problem?, what kind of shit is it?

Do you mean that you tried to target residence and you dont find residence in the list ?

==> do you have a rally point enough level ? with rp 10 , you can target what you want (except trap, cranny)

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• With artifact release date insight, here's a brief summary from my perspective on how the current server diplo-dynamics are (I may not have accurate info, if so, correct me where I might be wrong).

Faction 1 (Russia + Turks)

• Winter + Mafia + x3 Black + BAND + P&D are in it together
    • Outlaw, BAND., x3 Green, x3 Red, Mac, HELLO being their *wings* (basically, most of the Russians + Turks are and will be complimenting each other)

Pretty much the entire server belongs to these ally's. Not sure how the other ally's are coping.

Kudos to F&D, for being the lone wolf, fighting and still surviving them - its only a matter of time before they fall, but they've fought it tooth and nail (honestly didn't expect them to take this much damage this early and survive)

Faction 2 (Rest of the world? :/)

NewOrder (International) and CS (Czech republic) would likely form part of the 2nd faction, not sure who else will join them.

The following are some of the major alliances, unaccounted for (i.e. I do not have any info who they are supporting or planning to support)

• Squad, SPQR, FF - (Italian),
    • COC, ~IA~ - (German)
    • CØNQU£$T, FMD - (France)
    • FORZA - (Mostly Romanian)
    • POM - (Lithuania) - Some reports suggests that they are teamed with x3 team. But overall unconfirmed.
    • Химера, WhatsApp, Anime, HELLO - (Russia) - Not sure, but could be tied to Winter and Mafia and could comprise of their *wings* ;)
    • 300%.V - (International)
    • G&V™RIP - (Greece)
    • PL JZK, PL - BH - (Poland)

There are a lot of alliances not covered here, but due to time constraints will have to end the compilation here.

-arjun

• Neworder would never NAP or ALLY with any alliance that does not play on their standards; no techs or multies... As they are 200% against it etc. etc. etc....

CS alliances hmmmz yeah fit that policy ;)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• With artifact release date insight, here's a brief summary from my perspective on how the current server diplo-dynamics are (I may not have accurate info, if so, correct me where I might be wrong).

Faction 1 (Russia + Turks)

• Winter + Mafia + x3 Black + BAND + P&D are in it together
    • Outlaw, BAND., x3 Green, x3 Red, Mac, HELLO being their *wings* (basically, most of the Russians + Turks are and will be complimenting each other)

wtf r u talkng about? We have couple of turks accs in out meta(simply friend of us) and its all. There are full turks-meta at server. https://group.europe.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=86 . And they have no relations with RU-team.

9VBjyKY.png

В любой непонятной ситуации: :S AntRo :S

rux9(RA, win), plx17(RH, hammer).

dex summer '18(-=]R[=-, hammer, win), ru6 '19(Е-ти), GroupB 19/20(WINter), TT 19/20(WINter), ru2(WWW, win), Шмонька TT Qual Eu 20/21(Winter, win).

<3 W <3

• wtf r u talkng about? We have couple of turks accs in out meta(simply friend of us) and its all. There are full turks-meta at server. https://group.europe.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=86 . And they have no relations with RU-team.

The Faction 1 mentioned, has mostly Russians and Turks.

There are other Russians (F&B afaik), and Turks fighting you guys too (probably, but none of us have seen it or know about that)

Thanks for specifying, appreciate it.

**As I mentioned in the post, the information is not 100% accurate, as no one has full understanding of all the server's diplomacy-dynamics.

• Neworder would never NAP or ALLY with any alliance that does not play on their standards; no techs or multies... As they are 200% against it etc. etc. etc....

https://group.europe.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=45 fake? https://prnt.sc/tprp6o you have diplomancy.

why you lie?

• The Faction 1 mentioned, has mostly Russians and Turks.

Its strange to mention Turks like that, cuz we have couple of hundreds not turks accs and about 7 turks and u talking about it like its 50/50 or 70/30 at least. If you talk like Russian and Turks so you should probably mention others nations as well. Like: Russians, Turks, Belarusians, Ukranians, Estonians, Germans, Czechs, Bulgarians and so on and so on. Or you can simple say Ru-team.

9VBjyKY.png

dex summer '18(-=]R[=-, hammer, win), ru6 '19(Е-ти), GroupB 19/20(WINter), TT 19/20(WINter), ru2(WWW, win), Шмонька TT Qual Eu 20/21(Winter, win).

<3 W <3

• I think I mentioned them, in the post.

Check Faction 2.

We just have no idea who's working with whom at this point. Since most of the allies have not disclosed their diplomatic status on their page.

Obviously, there could be more than 2 factions in the server. If you know about them, then, feel free to post about them.

long ago you didn't think so ;)

• POM is orking with MAFIA / WINTER X3Black etc...
    They already have done OP's against NO and CS together.

What is POM?..

9VBjyKY.png

<3 W <3

• Pom is an orking thing...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• What is POM?..

https://group.europe.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=77

POM is orking with MAFIA / WINTER X3Black etc...
    They already have done OP's against NO and CS together.

why mafia and winter send attack New Order and CS?

they busy with F&B. they make 2-4 times on week offensive missions to F&B

• penguins of madagascar, cool name and cool video on his ally description.

P.D: the name of this thread is well given when was named rumors, anybody shares reports.

%E7%BD%97%E9%A9%AC004.jpg

Wich was gifted is mine, I won't give it back.

970x250_5Tribes.png