[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Each server some people crying about russian hackers cheaters. Guys come on stop it. We have the same rules that you and we playing clearly with these rules.

Like I say, officially nothing wrong! But what about tor or vpns that can't be detected? But yes, officially nothing wrong, fair players! Huge respect!

top farmers are farming 120-130 villages with all fields lvl 10 :D thats just a joke

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• Looks like adding a picture is really hard.

I think its sad for the game itself when cheating is allowed and accepted as it not requires skill anymore to be able to dominate.

Imange the fight in NW when Winter/Mafia and also F&B would came without multis and techs.

Now Winter has many cleaners built by farming techs/multis.

Even if F&B/CoC/Forza will deff right - Winter/Mafia will break through.

I really hope the new rules will come soon and make the qualification/finals more based on skill and less the account on privat farms you have.

• wtf r u talking about?.. techs will always be allowed. If you have no friend - its ur problem, not our. Top1 farm simply farming 10 human-accs like mine. And i have weak online btw, so some better friend with batter online could donate more.

and why dont u like my ss? u want some video? Or u want sitter-access?

top farmers are farming 120-130 villages with all fields lvl 10 :D thats just a joke

Sad that u have not had 15 human-friend in that game bro =\ Play and communicate more)

9VBjyKY.png

В любой непонятной ситуации: :S AntRo :S

rux9(RA, win), plx17(RH, hammer).

dex summer '18(-=]R[=-, hammer, win), ru6 '19(Е-ти), GroupB 19/20(WINter), TT 19/20(WINter), ru2(WWW, win), Шмонька TT Qual Eu 20/21(Winter, win).

<3 W <3

• AntRouslan | Keep trolling. Maybe next time "your friends" can help you with uploading a picture successfully and you explain them TOR/VPN which you maybe know better! :saint:

Clear ur cache... genius.

this forum pretty good-written btw(Nope).

And its not "my friend" acc. Its MINE.

9VBjyKY.png

dex summer '18(-=]R[=-, hammer, win), ru6 '19(Е-ти), GroupB 19/20(WINter), TT 19/20(WINter), ru2(WWW, win), Шмонька TT Qual Eu 20/21(Winter, win).

<3 W <3

• Who cares if the russian are cheating ? That’s the way to go on tournaments for years. If you can a chill server there is plenty. You seems like an expert yet you still think cheater use tor :D

I think VPS (Virtual Private Server) are more used now as they are 100% save and not able to track to the main account.

10-15$ / account is also affordable (this prices people paid - thanks for sharing this info @arab friend )

Tor is not only used for Multis but also for Sharing PW more when you do it less professional.

Martina from TG was not even able to explain how she want to track the multi built by TOR to the main account.

So better keep it simply.
    I think in the end it also not really matters how multis are getting build.

The question is how to get Fairplay/Teamplay back and remove all these multis and limit techabuse.

• russia just have large families with a lot of sisters brothers nephews and uncles

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

NL legend 2018

• russia just have large families with a lot of sisters brothers nephews and uncles

We are just friendlier.

9VBjyKY.png

<3 W <3

• russian fucking cheaters <3

3084163a1a62ce2c31e23a9d030264b4.png

fc3ac7675d2ad17658a17b2ea28d7038.png

Everyone should try the Mafia&Winters , They found 'How make grand barn in capital village and use +2 capital in one acc...'' 3. capital on the way :love:

• dude, wtf? =DDD

9VBjyKY.png

<3 W <3

• there was other times when people share war reports, just boring numbers and graphics now.

Look at RU-segment - there are a lot of topics of the operations with full reports about it. Like this.

9VBjyKY.png

<3 W <3

• some brothers uncles sisters and nephews from paranoid i guess 8|

NL legend 2018