[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Russian cheaters, Russian spy's.... All we heard and here we respond:

Bye bye artifact that was in here, we need it :D

Maybe he.... Food for trolls :)

6d11943ee7.png

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wittekind ().

• "We". As if you had anything to do with it ... try steeling one from us, since you were in NewOrder on COMX spring you know how we work ;)

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)

Founder LowLands

• Zatara now there are no reports because real players didn't attack yet just the teck accounts fighting between them (too much votka) , and turkish noob going for "records"

well, we are going to see if the russian comrades are cheaters or the turkish are noobs like you claim.

%E7%BD%97%E9%A9%AC004.jpg

Wich was gifted is mine, I won't give it back.

• "We". As if you had anything to do with it ... try steeling one from us, since you were in NewOrder on COMX spring you know how we work ;)

This one from CS alliances hiding in Neworder whenever he got attacked, consider them one of yours then :)

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

~ The special one... ~

was he though? the good player as he is, build horse hammers for artes, than didn't show up artes and then went delete without saying anything on a shit acc. Happy is with russians :D

btw he is hiding the name of the player who is attacking ... why? Well because its a report from POM, lithuanian alliance ?(?(1k russian players not enough ?(?(?(

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

Post was edited 1 time, last by Blancoke ().

• was he though? the good player as he is, build horse hammers for artes, than didn't show up artes and then went delete without saying anything on a shit acc. Happy is with russians :D

btw he is hiding the name of the player who is attacking ... why? Well because its a report from POM, lithuanian alliance ?(?(1k russian players not enough ?(?(?(

He who got bored and decided gold was more usefull on x10 server ;)

But right, i took only screenshot on army + def. Full report: report

And sure, we use friends to attack or take art with hero...

History:

~ The special one... ~

• same as russians are 'officially' not cheating on this server, we get it :D

The Travian team has removed the game rules that the account cannot play to its detriment. This made it possible to legally play on private farm accounts.

It should be written in the game rules that the account may not play to its own detriment.

Write that it does not matter where we are logging in to the game and that the login is from a different IP address and a different device.

If we allow one player to rob the account and another player cannot rob the account, because the defender puts a defense, such an account will be considered a multi-account and will be blocked.

It all depends on Team Travian.

• Point is that still a lot of russians and POM plays with vpn and tor for multi's. I know the rules and I don't like the current rules but accept them. Problem is that they are not following the rules and it's impossible to prove it because its too easy to hide it. And before the white knights arrive again, I also understand that not all multi's are 'fake' and some are run by real players, you are doing great ;)!

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

NL legend 2018

• Point is that still a lot of russians and POM plays with vpn and tor for multi's. I know the rules and I don't like the current rules but accept them. Problem is that they are not following the rules and it's impossible to prove it because its too easy to hide it. And before the white knights arrive again, I also understand that not all multi's are 'fake' and some are run by real players, you are doing great ;)!

You not on nightshift sitting with 20 passwords to send Neworder deff today? Or not comfortable with your italian meta not backing you up?

History:

~ The special one... ~

• You not on nightshift sitting with 20 passwords to send Neworder deff today? Or not comfortable with your italian meta not backing you up?

I don't even understand where this is coming from. You played with new order 1 month. Pasword sharing = kick. We already kicked multiple people for not following our personal rules (which are more strict than travian rules). Get your facts straight honey :*

NL legend 2018

• You not on nightshift sitting with 20 passwords to send Neworder deff today? Or not comfortable with your italian meta not backing you up?

Don't accuse Blancoke from doing this, everybody knows I'm playing all the Egypt accounts in NewOrder, have a Russian grandmother so my 1/4 Russian blood just can handle that many accounts :rolleyes:

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)

Founder LowLands

• Wittekind I'm waiting for you to post the POM reports again from last night

NL legend 2018