[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Wittekind I'm waiting for you to post the POM reports again from last night

I think I can do it for them.

(Sorry for mad paint skills)

But i think that now is clear that RU X3 works together with POM,

POM is probably only doing the dirty services that RU asks for.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Cuenca ().

• can you make more size your screenshoot? good job

• letal penguins I see for certain.

%E7%BD%97%E9%A9%AC004.jpg

Wich was gifted is mine, I won't give it back.

• Pasword sharing = kick.

People who refuse to give their password , would kick from alliance. That's how it work our community :rolleyes:

How about WW organization ? did you claim that all wwk sended by the hand of players ? or grain :/

these are like a 'unwritten rule' , every alliance share password but some of them refuse and other accept that. i would like to be more honest way. Like a attack script ,we all know that people used it for around 8-9 years and everyone claimed that they made attack by manuel way.But what happen at the end of day ? travian made script itself.

• People who refuse to give their password , would kick from alliance. That's how it work our community :rolleyes:

How about WW organization ? did you claim that all wwk sended by the hand of players ? or grain :/

these are like a 'unwritten rule' , every alliance share password but some of them refuse and other accept that. i would like to be more honest way. Like a attack script ,we all know that people used it for around 8-9 years and everyone claimed that they made attack by manuel way.But what happen at the end of day ? travian made script itself.

this post is just pure horror

It's possible to send perfect waves (even more accurate than illegal wavebuilder & legal wavebuilder) by sending manually.
    And what about sending wwk? how do you send wwk if not by hand?
    Its unwritten rules in cheaterland maybe.

This post is just a troll post wtf

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• this post is just pure horror

It's possible to send perfect waves (even more accurate than illegal wavebuilder & legal wavebuilder) by sending manually.
    And what about sending wwk? how do you send wwk if not by hand?
    Its unwritten rules in cheaterland maybe.

This post is just a troll post wtf

ofc ıt's possibble, with mozilla offline mode and opera etc.. are they not modified browser :/

WW sitters dont even used resource bar plus right?

Nevermind i just trolling :S

• ofc ıt's possibble, with mozilla offline mode and opera etc.. are they not modified browser :/

WW sitters dont even used resource bar plus right?

Nevermind i just trolling :S

Actually they are not.

You just need to use the brain, an atomic clock and press Click/Enter whatever 4times fast. And you have the 4 waves at the same second. Magic?!:rep01:
    Not that hard, probably easier than set up a script.

And i think travian made it possible to help Phone and other Mobile devices users to do it without using illegal stuff.

To manage WW resources I think that GetterTools Parse Calculators that is also allowed by travian is enough :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back to the Topic, no nice/bad things to say about the atacking rep? ?(:rat:

Post was edited 1 time, last by Cuenca ().

• Actually they are not.

You just need to use the brain, an atomic clock and press Click/Enter whatever 4times fast. And you have the 4 waves at the same second. Magic?!:rep01:

And i think travian made it possible to help Phone and other Mobile devices users to do it without using illegal stuff.

To manage WW resources I think that GetterTools Parse Calculators that is also allowed by travian is enough :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for the reports.

It is always nice to see what is hapening in the server.

As far as i see it was maybe a try to give some use to armies that where made to artefacts.

You can see that armies where not that big.

Maybe it was a test to see defensive strengt and movement,and to kill some defense.

I believe next tries will be more powerfull.

Keep sharing reports if you can.

Cya and good game.

• Actually they are not.

excellent observation but it does not count :)

• Wittekind I'm waiting for you to post the POM reports again from last night

I do not have to post POM reports, do not have to post Drakkars reports, not Winter reports or any other reports on armies that we did not send...

It simply does not matter at all...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• I post this message as public because it seems that shaq34 likes to manipulate things and lie other players tolding them thath I'm referering to the rest, but that message is only for him and what I think of his way to do things, wich in the game are legal of course, I don´t think the same of the rest of turkey players or turkey as a country supporting any tipe of negative actions, I would like some day to visit turkey and a lot of historic places in that country, shaq34 if you have a problem with me or whath I said individualy to you is not enough with your complain to the admins of the server?, thath is the only wrigth way, not involving other players thath nothing has to do with I have against you.

P.D post the message here if you want, but it was destinated only to you thath message, not to any player more.

• whom growth winds siege storms

Even when I received siege attacks to my initial village, I always seek for no fighting withouth reazon and I keep my promise of no agression, exept thath time in wich I attacked a conquest village by mistake because it was at my farm list and I confused it with a rebel farm because i didn't knew the meaning of reislendi, but when I could reach peace i didn't attacked again as I agreed with my then rival.

I was considering to forgot the destruction of my initial village just for placer, when I tried to negotiate peace with someone who i'm going to call suleiman (because it acts like if he where suleiman) I received answers like I'm going to attack you because is more experience for my hero, if I may conquest your village why I shouldn't?, and it's true everyone can conquest a village if it's rentable, but I answered to him thath i detected his attack and I was going to stop it,that the reinforces where coming and I had enough law tablets to resist the conquest, so the answer of suleiman was "then I'm going to clean of the bottom of my map''; there is a rule against it? of course it not, and I don't complain about it, I told suleiman thath I was not going to attack any of his villages, thath I swas settling at the east, and he told me it's ok to play away us, go on the east, and he continues with seige attacks, a village in 16|130 has chanced to be defended in the earth of the nest of tc coalition?, so I drawed back all the reinforces to avoid unesesary losts to my comrades and i gived my village for lost.

I considered to just forgot my initial village, but then a friend told me about a message to him, like I was insulting everyone in his confederacy and now I recognize my guilty on it,I said stupid things in a message to suleiman, about something thath nothing has to do with travian game, and it's not certain just because I went angry and i didn't tougth wath I was saying,I public apologyse yo suleiman itself and everyone for it, everyone may decide if forgot me for my mistake or not, I received a punishment on the game for it and it was totally fair.

but involving my friend really freaked me out,so, anything unlegal was done to me, but each action has it's consecuence, and a lot of suleiman's teamates enjoy destroying my village just for placer, exept thath one whom keep his promise at me of non agression I must remark it.

so I'm on the obligation of take actions, suleiman you should end destroying my initial village as you started it two days ago, I for instinct hide my off, there is a lot of ways to acomplish it, I just remained 63 fire catapults wich at this moment of the server is a little amount, but used in the wright way can send a message, so this morning someone woke up with one of his villages like a colander, I want to see if you are able to delte our accounts as you told me if I didn't forgot the destruction of my initial village, your aly may put in trouble some comrade like you and some of your friends did with me, but we are going to help for sure, and I don't think you can acomplish the erasment of our accounts. have a good day.

Post was edited 2 times, last by zatarra ().

• Point is that still a lot of russians and POM plays with vpn and tor for multi's. I know the rules and I don't like the current rules but accept them. Problem is that they are not following the rules and it's impossible to prove it because its too easy to hide it. And before the white knights arrive again, I also understand that not all multi's are 'fake' and some are run by real players, you are doing great ;)!

The Travan team should, after making changes to the game and the rules of the game, also impose sanctions on the player deliberately robbing the account, a private farm working for him - the sanction is the confiscation of all gold and silver coins and demolition of the account by 60%. Nothing hurts like confiscating cash.

• Point is that still a lot of russians and POM plays with vpn and tor for multi's. I know the rules and I don't like the current rules but accept them. Problem is that they are not following the rules and it's impossible to prove it because its too easy to hide it. And before the white knights arrive again, I also understand that not all multi's are 'fake' and some are run by real players, you are doing great ;)!

Stop your crying,

you played with italians long before today and uhm their ways,,, Neworder with Italians and Arabs last qualify? Anti-cheat? ROFL

Dude, you seriously think you have team now that play for Neworder alliance? :*

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• I stoped Travian for 2 Whole years, and this is my First Tournament.

I was used to watch the TOP10 Farms to watch out for the biggest Empires, the most active players where they usually had a Balanced Army Count with CP production.

Now is this :

Just printed out the most amazing/lazy ones, the guys that are on TopFarms and dont even meet the 10Villas requirement for Finals Ticket :/
    I read here already, that they have many real friends and familly here, so tickets will not be a problem i guess.

Paranoid&Co : 12 Villas
    Катастpофа : 11 Villas
    Катастpофа
    : 13 Villas
    Бешенный_ГАЛ : 22 Villas (Decent)
    MAD HORSE : 17 Villas (Still Ok)
    Gumídci : 22 Villas (Decent) and the only one that is not from Russian Meta.

My questions, why this?
    Are other Tournament servers actually like this now ?
    This is happening in regular servers too?
    They have so much incomming from Real Life friends that people get lazy to build more villas?

I need answers im new at this game mechanics 8o

Regards