[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • "We". As if you had anything to do with it ... try steeling one from us, since you were in NewOrder on COMX spring you know how we work ;)

How you works? Crying? And destoing villages self?:thumbsup1:

That is training for finals, sending 20 waves per sec? Where you promise to settle in ru-quad.:osd::osd::osd:

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• How you works? Crying? And destoing villages self?:thumbsup1:

That is training for finals, sending 20 waves per sec? Where you promise to settle in ru-quad.:osd::osd::osd:

Big congratz for you to annoying our inactive members! Congratz, huge medal. Should we start posting pics of stopped hammers? For example your last missions where you had 2 targets and we blocked both of them because you don't know how to send mission? Or the 3000 cata's we destroyed over the last few days. But yes, some of your players are doing good and taking advantage of the fact that we have some lesser active players there. Big respect for you guys!

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• Big congratz for you to annoying our inactive members! Congratz, huge medal. Should we start posting pics of stopped hammers? For example your last missions where you had 2 targets and we blocked both of them because you don't know how to send mission? Or the 3000 cata's we destroyed over the last few days. But yes, some of your players are doing good and taking advantage of the fact that we have some lesser active players there. Big respect for you guys!

Guess you have a lot of them then?

and sure post pics of stopped hammers.... we can not post any of yours stopped armies as you dont use them for any other purpose then raiding...

oh wait, there was one OP you did in 2 months time 8o

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• I need answers im new at this game mechanics 8o

Regards

Morale bonus. If acc in def have less pop than attack-acc => def will have bonus in def-points. Thats why a lot of off-accs now have a low amount of villages.

Бешенный_ГАЛ - deff-acc. as far as i know.

9VBjyKY.png

В любой непонятной ситуации: :S AntRo :S

rux9(RA, win), plx17(RH, hammer).

dex summer '18(-=]R[=-, hammer, win), ru6 '19(Е-ти), GroupB 19/20(WINter), TT 19/20(WINter), ru2(WWW, win), Шмонька TT Qual Eu 20/21(Winter, win).

<3 W <3

• Guess you have a lot of them then?

and sure post pics of stopped hammers.... we can not post any of yours stopped armies as you dont use them for any other purpose then raiding...

oh wait, there was one OP you did in 2 months time 8o

Imagine, using Hammers only to Farm and you never saw a NewOrder member in top 10 farms ^^

Why is that?

• Imagine, using Hammers only to Farm and you never saw a NewOrder member in top 10 farms ^^

Why is that?

No multis :) or techs

Fairplay will not get you into Top10 farming ;)

Check here how many were farmed 2 weeks ago by the top farmings / hour:

Overview - Qualy Europe

We are having many farmers but no chance to keep up without any friendly farm.

• Now I understand.

In the end people are abusing from:

- Tech Farming

- Tech Defenses

- Alliance Switches to have deff from other confeds.

- And Having a small ACC with Oversized Hammers to abuse of Morale Boost too.

:/:/:/

There is something else left that people can exploit actually, or this is all of Modern Travian Problems?

• since qhen having a small account for having moral bonus is unfair?. I just and strategy.

%E7%BD%97%E9%A9%AC004.jpg

Wich was gifted is mine, I won't give it back.

• More interesting:

Out of CS spawn villages to chief friendly?

8d69b9ed9f.png

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• since qhen having a small account for having moral bonus is unfair?. I just and strategy.

Since you dont need support Villas anymore to pay for your army.

It's strategie I get it, but only possible because people abuse of other things to get there.

Because morale bonus is intended for weak players, to have a fair chance against better and bigger ones. lol

Not for a Player with 20 Villas and 1 Cool Hammer, Vs a player with 4 Villas and 4 Big sized Hammers.

If someone have 4 Villas and Farm values worth by 100 maxed Supp villas per day, he should not get morale bonus anymore.

Comparing just population and ignoring Atack/Deff size in that math is stupid... and then people abuse of it.

It's really ridiculous, in the end the small one is far superior in Army size and Resources, but he still gets the boost ^^^^^^

• The problem at the moment is that some players have the resources (or a lot of cousins or a good method to not get detected) to farm enough to feed 300k crop consumption with only 6 villages, while still training 24/7. In my opinion you can't call this strategy, it is just abusing the resources. It is fine for me if a player can do this when he is supported by a whole team consisting out of people who play their own account. The only problem is that it is very clear that those tech accounts are not played by individuals, which makes it against the rules and gives a unfair adventage.

You can call it strategy, but in my opinion cheating is no strategy, it is a way to win for people who can't win with skills and strategies

• If you know there farms on purpose accounts, thath apareantly you have been posting, what stops you to raid them you?, if are farms accounts shouldn't have defenses.

• If you know there farms on purpose accounts, thath apareantly you have been posting, what stops you to raid them you?, if are farms accounts shouldn't have defenses.

It seems that you never played against one.
    You just cant.

They have Triggers to When someone that's not the owner/s atacks it will recall Deff just to kill your atack lol

It happens sometimes in this server until I learn that its better to leave them alone.

The funniest one was a full scout acc on DrakoPaw Alliance, all villas overflowing with no walls/resi so I sent a raid with 500units of 45min distance.

When they land the villa was defended by over 10Heros and 90K defense (Yes this against a Raid not Normal atack)

And this happened 1Month ago ^^

Others are actually players (Uncles sister and many friends) playing on them, those you can farm once in a While, but people will notice it quick, from alliance reports page and just defend it very soon.
    In the end you cant Have a positive outcome in farming those "farms on purpose accounts".

Otherwise people would not cry over it like I am. :rolleyes:

• it's just strategy, as some say, fair or not :)

well, there is that saying ''In war and love everything is allowed''.

I don't know anything about that suposed traps of death, but for example I picked up a 15c as my capital with 125% oasis bonus, with fully upgraded capital's crops fields I can have a very respetable off-def roman army, and I don't need so many villages to support thath village, because when I didn't have a large army I was converting the crop in other resources with npc and I had every resource on thath only 15c to create a well army, someone would compplain about the existence of gold like I read so many times.

whateaver, I hope you denunce those players if there are cheating against the game rules, and I hope they will be baned.

• The problem at the moment is that some players have the resources (or a lot of cousins or a good method to not get detected) to farm enough to feed 300k crop consumption with only 6 villages, while still training 24/7. In my opinion you can't call this strategy, it is just abusing the resources. It is fine for me if a player can do this when he is supported by a whole team consisting out of people who play their own account. The only problem is that it is very clear that those tech accounts are not played by individuals, which makes it against the rules and gives a unfair adventage.

You can call it strategy, but in my opinion cheating is no strategy, it is a way to win for people who can't win with skills and strategies

I have 300k income with my 11 vills and i am tech. And human. Just playing in team. I dont have a lot of time this summer so i see no reason to play off/def, but i could be good tech. So now i am tech-acc and pretty useful for my team.

Why da hell its cheating, lol?

btw moral bonus is bs. U can play with 2 vills(15+150 and off) and create a lot of troops with great def-bonus.

And no bonus for "newbies" - they will be reckted anyway.

9VBjyKY.png

В любой непонятной ситуации: :S AntRo :S

rux9(RA, win), plx17(RH, hammer).

dex summer '18(-=]R[=-, hammer, win), ru6 '19(Е-ти), GroupB 19/20(WINter), TT 19/20(WINter), ru2(WWW, win), Шмонька TT Qual Eu 20/21(Winter, win).

<3 W <3

• I have 300k income with my 11 vills and i am tech. And human. Just playing in team. I dont have a lot of time this summer so i see no reason to play off/def, but i could be good tech. So now i am tech-acc and pretty useful for my team.

Why da hell its cheating, lol?

btw moral bonus is bs. U can play with 2 vills(15+150 and off) and create a lot of troops with great def-bonus.

And no bonus for "newbies" - they will be reckted anyway.

As I mentioned, a tech account played by a invividual I don't consider as cheating. As long this tech account is played by a real player which only plays that account.

The problem (and the cheating) is that a lot of players control multiple tech accounts (not played by other players), which makes it just multi-accounts in the form of tech players.

So tech account played by a real player which plays that single account = OK

Multiple tech accounts which are played by the same owner = cheating