[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

• NewOrder did not started in finals last year.

(1) Finals

You are right. Finals is harder and even harder when you not having techs and multis to farm to get more resources.

Our values are next to teamplay and orga also fairplay and thats really hard when its TG who is not able to see who is using PW-Sharing for Deff etc.

Thats why we hope that the new rules will be implement a gameplay based on teamplay which equal chances even if you play fair.

The skills of TG to track cheating is same stable as their system on finals where the same bugs destroyed serveral endgames..

(2) RU

We might be not able to hold all accouts.

The point is that we are totally outnumbered.

If the fight would have been X3/POM against their sector it would be a different case but we appricate the complement we get by getting attacked by many russian coordinated with X3.

We prooved we are able to stand the pressure.

We came here to fight russia.

We came to fight an enemy which is known for being good.

We might not be able to cover every acc.

We enjoy the honor given by us to getting attacked by that many people and still perform on a decent level without any cheating (even allowed)!

We use the qualification to recruit based on actions and not based on words.

We enjoy the fights against russia. Getting the chance to show some stuff while knowing they will achieve their plan to secure all BPs is for us totally fine!

• We have 0 friendly off or deff points.

Don't lie Kai, we had that one guy sending 30k ashes as an attack instead of reinforcement ;)

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)

Founder LowLands

• Good job

The story is excellent and the result:thumbup:

не вступай в переписку с врагами,тебе потом будет жалко их убивать!(с)

за расстановку знаков препинания,ты будешь гореть в аду)(с)

Matreshka

Ice&Fire

Диптаун

Роял Флеш

Черная Радуга

RET

Чебурашка

• Hello, everyone!

Sorry for my bad English: I use google translate.

First, I want to congratulate New Order on its good result.

Secondly, to admit that this result was provided by our fatal mistake :)

Thirdly, the game continues ;)

Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
    Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:

• Thanks for a nice Topic with beautiful reports and useful information.
    NewOrder did a great job as a deffensive side, but what's about attacks from NewOrder?
    Would they be the same victorious as they were in deffensive.
    I would like to see more attacks from NewOrder to conclude my point of view about this team.

#NoCheating_YesRespectNewOrder

• Yes, good reports ;)

Good Game my friends ;)

Razian (S3 2007, S3 2008, X2 2010, S9 2011, Euro 2011, S6 2012, Inter 2012, S3 2013, S2 2014, Beta V5, X2 2015, S3 2019)

Vaporisateur (S1 2009), Le RaziLou (S6 2010), Naja Naja (X5 2011), Le Parrain (Speed 11), Agonie (X2 2011), Tyraël (TT 2016), Fizz (S3 2017)

Glorfindel (S3 2015, S3 2016, S19 2018, S2 2019), Neith (Speed 19), EL CHUPACABRA (Speed 20), The Goat ! (X5 2019), Trolleuse (S6 2020)

Zénobie (Speed 24), Zénobie (group.europe)

NewOrder did a great job as a deffensive side, but what's about attacks from NewOrder?
    I would like to see more attacks from NewOrder to conclude my point of view about this team.

Same here!
    While our first mission on X3 (even without CS) we saw X3 asking Winter/Mafia + BAND + SouthWest + POM for help with defence.

When X3 will stop moving players I would love to make mission again even without CS!

So NewOrder vs X3 Green/Red/Black

If that would be fine for _ КЕША __RU I would say we might be able to get some stuff done! :)

• Look, your meta used to be 12 embassies. But X3 were not embarrassed by this fact. And the Lithuanians were not embarrassed. We went and attacked you.

Moreover, we were not even embarrassed by the fact that foreign teams coordinated the timing of their attacks in different quad. Why all this talk about being a small but proud organization? :))) Moreover, there are several times less Russians in quad +/- than your meta.

If you have coordinated attacks on Russians in different quad, then let me start by talking about the fact that a "unified" foreign meta is more than a unified ru-meta? :))) Remembe of your fighting Smurf group. When this group tore a few of our defenders, I never once complained that your 12 embassies kill to death our 3 embassies, right? What has changed? We are still 3 embassies, but where is your battle group? :)))

Summary: We will continue to complete our task for this round. It doesn't matter what tools and what resource we will use for this.

Agree, we came to fulfill the task, and not to act as any of the teams believe is correct and fair.

No offense? :)))

P.S. I hope Google translated my clever thought correctly :)))

Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
    Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:

• Smurf?

NewOrder ask for 57 (NewOrder) vs 154 (X3 Red,Black,Green)

NO Cs - NO POM - NO Russia (South-West / North-West / North-East)

-NIK- We showed every server we played.

I think the way our mission got defended says enough ^^

You see that we have no real chance here. How should we show here? I am really sad too but we have to accept that 50 vs more than 154 is really not possible.

Last finals we not started as NewOrder as the issue with techs/multis is far behond of any fairplay based on skill.

Hopefully the new rules will be implemented soon!

• the reports where great, dont ruin it with weeping again please.

%E7%BD%97%E9%A9%AC004.jpg

Wich was gifted is mine, I won't give it back.

• And when attacks come, Neworder members even shelter in NE alliances (SPQR)

maybe you can also share report where SPQR cleans your beautiful wonder village?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

On COMX Spring we were as good in the off department as in the def department but we didn't have these numbers of competition against us. We are only 55 accounts, ok with some help sometimes, but keep that in mind.

And Wittekind , the Italians didn't clean the WW we hold atm, Russians did. But yeah, it's normal they don't all share this info with a "player" like you are ;)

Btw, members of X3 or other southern Russian alliances never hide in other alliances to get support? Get your facts straight or keep away from this forum "special one" :rolleyes:

Ongoing:

Founder LowLands

Post was edited 1 time, last by Alcunha ().

• Defense request?

It cant be.

Kai told New Order where playing alone(well whit some kind of agremant in the midle whit CS).

That must to be some kind of mistake...

They all want our def, we can't help it :p

Ongoing:

Founder LowLands

• WINter is coming? ...

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

~ The special one... ~

• And Wittekind , the Italians didn't clean the WW we hold atm, Russians did. But yeah, it's normal they don't all share this info with a "player" like you are ;)

Btw, members of X3 or other southern Russian alliances never hide in other alliances to get support? Get your facts straight or keep away from this forum "special one" :rolleyes:

Your personal grudge is irrelevant to what I do and what i am shared with, or *** sharing *** with others ;)

Send your troops to whatever village.. It does not matter in the end :)

History:

~ The special one... ~

• Trying to learn from you 8) Moving players around the server to give them some new views they never seen before! :thumbsup1:

Some other "oooooppppssss" :

Winter/Mafia:

Nice mission. Decent hammers.:popcorn:

Defense request?

It cant be.

Kai told New Order where playing alone(well whit some kind of agremant in the midle whit CS).

That must to be some kind of mistake...

We are playing alone.

We now started acting like our enemy - when a mission is launching we are happy to get some defence from people who are having the same enemy.

but my offer is still active - if you want a fair fight: (only NewOrder vs all 3 X3 Teams)