[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • but my offer is still active - if you want a fair fight: (only NewOrder vs all 3 X3 Teams)

Like the request to stop the fighting: denied :S

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• but my offer is still active - if you want a fair fight: (only NewOrder vs all 3 X3 Teams)

I'll try to explain again. We are not fighting specifically against new Order. We are performing SPECIFIC TASKS for this round. I think they are already obvious to everyone: this is the control of the drop zone of construction plans. If New Order players are a threat to our tasks, we will eliminate them.

We did not set ourselves the task of proving that we are stronger than New Order. Or that we are more cunning. Or anything else. Our task is to control the area of construction plans.

If YOU're the one who wants to prove something to us, I don't mind. But I'm not going to do anything on purpose to make sure of something. I'm not interested in this as a leader.

And Yes, I am offended that you are calling us to play "fair".

What is "unfair" on our part now? : ))) What we attack when you sleep? As your player said, " it's unethical to attack when I'm asleep": ))) Well, sorry, we attack when it's convenient for us, not when your player thinks it's " ethical" : )))

Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
    Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:

• You can attack whenever you want. Don't know who said it is unethical :)

And I don't care about securing area's on a server neither. You all know what part of the game you (or some of you) play we don't like ... private farming, nothing more and nothing less. And sure, according to the Travian rules tech accounts are allowed and we have seen them on every international server but they way you use them is just too much. Don't understand how playing like this is fun for you ...

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)

Founder LowLands

• You can attack whenever you want. Don't know who said it is unethical :)

And I don't care about securing area's on a server neither. You all know what part of the game you (or some of you) play we don't like ... private farming, nothing more and nothing less. And sure, according to the Travian rules tech accounts are allowed and we have seen them on every international server but they way you use them is just too much. Don't understand how playing like this is fun for you ...

Which I had to prove : )

You acknowledge that we do not VIOLATE the rules. You just don't like the way we use things that you don't understand : ))) But that doesn't mean you have any reason to accuse us of foul play.

I hope we have closed this issue? : )

Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
    Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:

• Which I had to prove : )

You acknowledge that we do not VIOLATE the rules. You just don't like the way we use things that you don't understand : ))) But that doesn't mean you have any reason to accuse us of foul play.

I hope we have closed this issue? : )

You use the rules in a way they are not meant to be used but that's something Travian Games has to handle. I'm not gonna say or like you say "cry" about that. But Russians don't have to "cry" when we use other alliances to help us defend since you did it from the start ;)

Alcunha out ...

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)

Founder LowLands

• You use the rules in a way they are not meant to be used but that's something Travian Games has to handle. I'm not gonna say or like you say "cry" about that. But Russians don't have to "cry" when we use other alliances to help us defend since you did it from the start ;)

Alcunha out ...

Hi my friend.

I think nobody is crying about New Order ask defese forom other alliances.

The oouupps from @_ КЕША __RU maybe was about New Order saying they are playing whit 55 players against all Russian teams.

That is not true.

In first out squad op from WINter/MAFIA you ask defense from all over the map.

You acuse X3 to play whit tech and that is somenthing they are not made to be use,but that is legal.

Conf system is also something that is legal and you abuse of it.Change conf to use defense is also something that cof system should not be use to.

This is a war game world and you cant ever wait to be a 1x1 game.

Everybody will use there weapons.

by that we still whait for a major of op from New Order.

Remember that you have a great and a unique trainer.

• Winter/Mafia was coming for CS.

NewOrder scouted as always and got some juicy reports.

We were able to track down their real targets.

Sadly they knew we caught them so they stopped sending real attacks after we scouted the hammer running.

We lost around 20k scouts from 5x and 20k from 3x Artie. 25-35k scout walls on each runner as expected but huge amount compared to others.

Russia scouted before their impact:

Thanks to everyone helping to get this reports possible :thumbsup1:

Totally we were able to take down ~600.000 Off (including all catta and smaller hammers)

Really impressive to face Winter/Mafia missions.

Nothing is comparable! Respect!

• GJ, as always.
    Would be insteresting to catch more Hammers, but it seems they are not cocky as X3 players.

Also the scout walls were insane, I wonder how can they scout wall every runner with 20k plus Roman Scouts :/

Non the less it's insane how in two weeks NewOrder climbed in DEFF points, over 3Milion troops killed if Im not mistaken.
    Will never forget this Travian moments. :saint:

• GJ, as always.
    Would be insteresting to catch more Hammers, but it seems they are not cocky as X3 players.

Also the scout walls were insane, I wonder how can they scout wall every runner with 20k plus Roman Scouts :/

Non the less it's insane how in two weeks NewOrder climbed in DEFF points, over 3Milion troops killed if Im not mistaken.
    Will never forget this Travian moments. :saint:

Im glad that you are having fun.

That is the main reason why ppl play this game.

WINTER/MAFIA are playing against 2 good metas.

F&B (for me one of the strongests teams in the server)and co,and against New Order/CS and co.

Beside the fact that some players cant have mutch time to play qualifiers we keep doing the best that we can,whit almost daily ops,where sometimes you win and sometimes you dont,but even in a not so good op,you learn and Nina,Ksenia,Ataturk,Pristol and all the other coords are probably some of the bests i know in this game,and for shore they will keep showing what they know,and next ops will became harder and harder for the defenders.

I dont talk for the group. I talk for me and from what i know of this great team.

Like Natalya told before,the game continues.

Good luck and congrats for the defense.

• You were really lucky to make 2 double scoutings and to catch hammer returned from safe. Just great fortune! Good job which should be apriciated by your Czech allies.

Game against FB relaxed our players, well it's better for them that now we are playing against more numerous team with common def coordination.

So thanks for keeping us in tonus. We'll try to do our ops better. :)

• CS and Neworder came together to X3 again...

One was given free pass, the other one was not. No need to brag on how we found the targets as well. Just some reports...

csx3.NstLq6

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• As I do not see any reports from NewOrder I am happy to add them =)

Croplocked these capitals.

We just saw some troops:

This night we got some new attacks by russia.

This time by south-west.

• This is the time for ppl use there small armies.

Doing that they will free crop,and kill mutch defense as they can.

After bp release small armie whont be usefull anymore so we spect to see more of these ops.

We are wainting to see New Order using defense in there ww from other alliances like in last comx,and CS giving there defense probably to you,so lets see what next days will show us.

• NewOrder

:thumbsup1: Kia Ora! :thumbsup1:

Russia came to visit us (X3 + P&D + -TG)
    We appreciated so many guests!:nope:

Looks like we got the best vodka in our house regarding the visits by russia!

The mission hit at 3:00:00. (09/13/2020)

Some deff villages got chiefed.

I was awake till 3am.

I expected the night could be calm.

I was wrong........................

The unique trainer holder called me.

He called me at 4:14am (his time)

Incomings! What should we do?

(Moving after all deff was coming back from the calls was smart but would that be enough?)

The answer was simple:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:Enjoy your weekend! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• minus only for this

are there any othe reports? I see only from TG

You want like or dislike what ever you prefer.

Joking based on clickés 8o

Just some small hammers.

Can look if I can find them later the day Or maybe they can post themselves.
    I expect they just did the mission to block our deff.

Can you link your mission against FB?