[TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe

• I think for this server F&B got the respect of many people for allowing other metas the time to organise before the fight with winter&mafia .... but on the finals tournament things will be totally different ... and will have part of bigger fights for control the center of the map.

• I think for this server F&B got the respect of many people for allowing other metas the time to organise before the fight with winter&mafia .... but on the finals tournament things will be totally different ... and will have part of bigger fights for control the center of the map.

Well i really expect that things will be different, its anoying to play against Paranoid&Co Катaстрофа Бешенный_ГАЛ Masha WithoutYou MAD HORSE and many others, that when they have trainers active can farm around 100Milion resources per day to queue multiple villas and Great Barracks/Stables. It's strategie ok...

But without feeding/built by tech support Hammers i dont think Russia would have any decent hammer still left.

I really hope finals will be different so we can fight at sames lvl of balance :)

We dont see many NewOrder hammers, cause they grow slow, people from NewOrder need to search for inactives everyweek, scout them, farm them and sometimes they kill many of our troops. We cant also have enough resources for Parties and queue Great Stables/Barracks, so it is what is ^^

We cant even compare built by tech hammers to regular ones, even with UniqueTrainer.

You guys are really good, I respect that, but I dream for a fair fight next time.

• Russians are just a group of cheaters. We will destroy them :D

Arslan

Šanse da neko u životu proba da te zajebe su uvijek bar 50% – ili hoće da te zajebe ili neće.

Jedini način da podigneš šansu na 100% je da znaš da ćeš ti biti taj koji zajebe.

Zato, kada neko ili nešto krene da te jebe, ti zajebi prvi, zajebi snažno, zajebi tako da ostane zajebano

• Hi there.

You talk about fair play in the finals,but those are the same finals where Ruteam play against all the server.

Probably you dont know the history about finals.

year after year the major target for big metas is not to let Ruteam/Union win. After that they faigth whitch other for the win.

Finals will never be a fair server. Everybody has to do there job for the win.

About tech suport,farm around 100kk per day,and New order grow hammers slow...

Well,tech suport is something that everybody can use.

Farm around 100kk per day is something New order player can do also.

You have defensive suport from CS and other metas,even from russian teams,so insted of defensive call,how can we know New order isnt also requesting resources suport to give use to there unique/big trainer?

To suport a small trainer you dont even need to farm. Conf will suport you whit the resources needed per day,(when those conf play for the same,push whont be a problem).

New order dont need to build many hammers because they dont give use to them (at least until now).

From here as you may already see,almost every nigths are ops,here or there ,sucesseful or not.

Whe already show an + 300 clubs and 19k rams rammer.and this type of hammer we have are not made by tech. They are made of huge howners dedication,and from the work of all the players from there alliance.

Here we leave of the figth for ours targets. Even if that figth bring us from the center to 200/200 square.

Has told before,im rly glad you are having fun.

In finals if you have the chance to figth for the quad against Ruteam/Union i believe you whont be desapointed.

• But without feeding/built by tech support Hammers i dont think Russia would have any decent hammer still left.

I really hope finals will be different so we can fight at sames lvl of balance :)

We dont see many NewOrder hammers, cause they grow slow, people from NewOrder need to search for inactives everyweek, scout them, farm them and sometimes they kill many of our troops. We cant also have enough resources for Parties and queue Great Stables/Barracks, so it is what is ^^

We cant even compare built by tech hammers to regular ones, even with UniqueTrainer.

There are enough inactives on this server to get more then enough resources needed to build anything you want or need.

And yeah, when having benefit of unique trainer... Crashing 45k units trying to raid some villages does not help armies grow ;)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

where is you playing?

TT2020 - Ночные Ведьмы

#Anarchyненравитсяэто

file_2566666.jpg

Rly? :D

I hope that you are joking, cuz it is true, that Russians are one of the best players in Travian (as 15 years tournament practice show).

Wish you good luck with your plans, man)

• WHERE IS MY FRENCH FRANCES?

не вступай в переписку с врагами,тебе потом будет жалко их убивать!(с)

за расстановку знаков препинания,ты будешь гореть в аду)(с)

Matreshka

Ice&Fire

Диптаун

Роял Флеш

Черная Радуга

RET

Чебурашка