[TTQ] Rumors from Group America

• Huge Cry ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(, ML cant settle 2nd villages because we keep killing their settlers :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Dude...

Ohhh yeah check again where they settled xD

Or they settle or they don't. If you kill the settlers, they cannot settle.

Probably you are just being faster.

In the end, it does not matter too much where you 2nd village is located. Catapults are nearby... and that is what matters.

• hello italian, are you ready to win again?

Goodmorning everyone 8)

Yes! Are you ready? :D

1FB3CNZ.pngvPAPpb1.png

-S1 2015 Jighen (Legends) Perso

-S3 2015 Darui (ABBI) Vinto

-S1 2016 ABSINTH (NØA) Vinto

-3x 2017 Resinjet (Warning) Vinto

-Titani 2020 Greenstars (N@bbi) Perso

-3x 2020 (primaverile) Gli Sballati (ZUG) Perso

-TT Gruppo America Sottobosco (TÆQUILA) VINTO da Meravigliante

• In alliance named with ML in their name :

number of players = 871 Number of villages = 1644

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• In alliance named with ML in their name :

number of players = 871 Number of villages = 1644

I correct myself ^^

According to this profile :

https://group.america.travian.…aid=27&action=description

ML META map looks like :

2322 villages in this META ...

and tribe repartition is this META is :

Do you have some fun with simming ?

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)

Post was edited 1 time, last by _Lyli_ ().

• Ohh INFINITI... best Italian defensive alliance ^^

H1: Adramelech

25275381d17http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8bxpfqN4I
    Los GoDos
    Black Sheeps

it5(2008/2009)Taz_mg_zr(ARGO), It5(2009/2010)-Pecora Nera-(RFCK)

Europeo x2(2011)Black Sheeps (CROCIATI), it8 (2011/2012)Vinsanity (INFINOT)

Cl5 (2012) iulius caesar (Lethal), Cl5 (2013) Black sheeps (W&H)

TT (2013) The game, T3com(2014)Black sheeps (INFINITA)

CL4(2014)Freddie Mercury (Tartarus), It7 (2015/2016) Nemesis (INFINITI)

Cl5 (2017) Los Godos (Nazon), Cl1(2018)BESTRA(Nazon)

Hispano3(2019)Los Salseros (M&M)

• What's up with the NE having 75 Dacia wings (which apparently are Romania only?) and the leaders not responding to alliance requests?

Thought it'd be good to hop into a 6 month game while waiting out COVID lockdown, but when no one will respond to inquiries it's just not worth it.

Bleh

• What's up with the NE having 75 Dacia wings (which apparently are Romania only?) and the leaders not responding to alliance requests?

Thought it'd be good to hop into a 6 month game while waiting out COVID lockdown, but when no one will respond to inquiries it's just not worth it.

Bleh

dont you worry about us :P

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

Bleh

Its summer, people aim at getting 10 villages for the key and go to the beach, at least us italians :osd:

In corso:

TT Americano: Omar Little - INFINITI

Finals : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• LOL 800 account :D :D :D

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif .......................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• premade team for win :)

you need some fun so enjoy with ml

• premade team for win :)

you need some fun so enjoy with ml

Do you really think this kind of alliance can have fun ? i dont think so.

Hoppely i am not with them, so many cheaters i would have been ashamed. Travian is a good game, those behaviours kill the game

btw dodger, do you follow me or .. what ?

each round i play each round i see you ^^