[TTQ] Rumors from Group America

• the new white color of the wallpaper is too aggressive for the eyes

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• Hello everyone

8 hours agoo i have settled a village near Snoopy...150 slots far away from my villages and my alliance!

Anyway this is the result of 2 hours of fighting

goKG50l.png

r1lL7Jl.png

I have tried all my best to resist in that zone...but snoopy attacked me very aggressively...I hate snoopy! :(

Post was edited 2 times, last by Alge ().

• Snoopy is coming :evil::evil:

• The truth is that Snoopy is in a very complicated area. We've been at war during the whole server against ML-PL and their wings, they also slammed almost all their important hammers on Snoopy and his defenses during the rounds they organize every 2-3 days. Since they didn't achieve what they expected, they called ML-LOVE for help. Furthermore, after they noticed that Snoopy will continue playing despite the "successful" round they did a couple of days ago, they also asked TÆQUILA for help. We will have to change our gameplay, but we will continue bothering you.

Regards

Caro

dRx362a.gif 8Bm8Y5P.gif CsowDL6.gif

img]

img]

img]

Clasificatorio América 2020: Snoopy (ROME)

ComX: Nami (LoL) :teu02:, NYS Hispano X5: Seras :egy01: (ANIME), 4 HispanoX: Ariel :gau01: (Disney), 3 HispanoX: Rasputin :gau01: (VIP), 2 HispanoX: Ariel :teu02: (Disney), 1 HispanoX: SuperChatarraSp :gau01: (Autos Locos /Bloque CAT), Clx : Caro :gau01: (*EMPIRE*)

• The truth is that Snoopy is in a very complicated area. We've been at war during the whole server against ML-PL and their wings, they also slammed almost all their important hammers on Snoopy and his defenses during the rounds they organize every 2-3 days. Since they didn't achieve what they expected, they called ML-LOVE for help. Furthermore, after they noticed that Snoopy will continue playing despite the "successful" round they did a couple of days ago, they also asked TÆQUILA for help. We will have to change our gameplay, but we will continue bothering you.

Regards

Caro

You forgot to mention that Snoopy and Rome has long time been supported by Dacia and the Smurfs.

I would also like to add that we did not call on ML-Love for help. They just wanted to free the crop.

The Italians were also not called, but decided to diversify the game by punching here.

But it's nice that you can see the strength of our coalition and if you will play by the end you will notice that we won the last final not by accident.

Jeżeli ktoś nie gra na ems a chciałby zagrać na MS z kimś na koncie proszę pisać do mnie na skype (jank2_kasia)

Regards

Caro

Now say it without crying.

• Now say it without crying.

I know that you love me :*:*

dRx362a.gif 8Bm8Y5P.gif CsowDL6.gif

img]

img]

img]

Clasificatorio América 2020: Snoopy (ROME)

ComX: Nami (LoL) :teu02:, NYS Hispano X5: Seras :egy01: (ANIME), 4 HispanoX: Ariel :gau01: (Disney), 3 HispanoX: Rasputin :gau01: (VIP), 2 HispanoX: Ariel :teu02: (Disney), 1 HispanoX: SuperChatarraSp :gau01: (Autos Locos /Bloque CAT), Clx : Caro :gau01: (*EMPIRE*)