[TTQ] Rumors from Group America

• How was the camel ride yo arabs? Easy hammer conquered, perhaps playing with 10 accounts isn't very healthy. What happened? The bot didn't work yesterday? You have to pay more for it pals.

Greetings to my dear turk friends as well, bunch of nasty players AS VEL.

Ban please dear Sultan, thanks.

• A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent.

I remembered the line from an ancient scripture; The Sultan was trying to persuade the J0ker that he should do his duty and join their forces, on the other side, Snoopy takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of arabs.'

Day 78 and we are still fighting against uncountable number of accounts, Snoopy WILL PREVAIL.

No podran res davant d'uns jugadors units, alegres i combatius

w2QKvD2.gif

• A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent.

I remembered the line from an ancient scripture; The Sultan was trying to persuade the J0ker that he should do his duty and join their forces, on the other side, Snoopy takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of arabs.'

Day 78 and we are still fighting against uncountable number of accounts, Snoopy WILL PREVAIL.

When i settled near snoopy was in ROME and the zone full of accounts (deffs + techs)!

Now Snoopy is playing in LCB, he destroyed villages by himself and the are only 4 accounts....

You did all job that i have planned to do....thanks you! :blabla::osd1:

• When i settled near snoopy was in ROME and the zone full of accounts (deffs + techs)!

Now Snoopy is playing in LCB, he destroyed villages by himself and the are only 4 accounts....

What work did he do? if he doesn't play snoopy xD

• ML cant even delete this village in the middle of their WW hammers, you are a joke :blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::wall::wall:

go cry to your Sultan :asd::asd:

w2QKvD2.gif

• ML cant even delete this village in the middle of their WW hammers, you are a joke :blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::wall::wall:

go cry to your Sultan :asd::asd:

?

Go cry ? hmmm :mmm:

excuse me ? we all know that Jok3r kicked you from rome and we smash your hammer and ! and !!

You go cry to Dacia :nope:

• Let's show some reports to the community and stop the bla bla bla, I include an image of the average ML player :asd::asd:

It seems that you are getting a hard time :osd1:

w2QKvD2.gif

• You're so innocent that you don't realize the madmins player doesn't play snoopy, sorry? you say you cry to dacia? dacia is an ally, don't we have the right to have allies? we have to fight alone versus the 1000 Polish and Italian Arabs? xD I remind you that the Poles could not alone, had to participate ML LOVE AND MLPLC and now Taequila and even BSG xD.. and tell me friend they conquered me an off and what? I see the player snoopy alive still? What's going on? on the other hand that painful to be robbed of a trope and conquer a tasting hammer with 1 hammer of 10k club are funny xD XD

Snoopy are? dead? sure? sure?

• When i settled near snoopy was in ROME and the zone full of accounts (deffs + techs)!

The zone around you is still full of villages xD, we destryoed the ones we chiefed from arabs near their cores, so yeah xD........Your planning goes down to trying to chief one village with your tech and getting walled in 10 min :wall::wall::wall::wall::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

Also funny how some of the allys on taequila meta say they dont have any pacts with ML, when they rotate trainers and deffend each other xD

• The zone around you is still full of villages xD, we destryoed the ones we chiefed from arabs near their cores, so yeah xD........Your planning goes down to trying to chief one village with your tech and getting walled in 10 min :wall::wall::wall::wall::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

Also funny how some of the allys on taequila meta say they dont have any pacts with ML, when they rotate trainers and deffend each other xD

Dunno which "leaders" you have been talking to, its obvious we have pacts with ML, just look at their name on the WWs and it says all. Or just clicking on our allience profile ingame, its official to everyone.

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Post was edited 1 time, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• only thirty alliances and six more under the table :osd::osd1:

Hi Rino all well?

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO