Anglosphere is back online (discussion)

• Anglosphere servers down, happens, not a big deal?

Our alliance is under attack, enemy op is landing within hours, we have reinforcements and snipes to sen, troops to recall and to send away. Use up resources and move artifacts. Server is down.

Our own op has started a few hours ago. Sends cant be made, troops cant be bounced, siege cant be recalled.

This server downtime is likely destroying what people have built up for months.

Do a rollback!

• Somehow this is always happening in GoT favour and why is this even happening? Is this somekind of error TG doesnt bother for players to report so we could prepare for this ?

• sadly i agree but i will take it a step father why does a 10 year old game keep crashing or being updated every day...i see it more often than not between hours of 4-7 est what can you really do to create more errors...why dont you leave the game alone and make your money off your gold spends idk

• Its hit the anglo codex victoria x2 as well ... server stopped responding around 5:07 am server time .. almost half an hour now

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Hi everyone,

The Anglosphere servers are currently unreachable. Our Team is looking into it and it will be solved as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we will keep you posted as soon as we have some updates.

Thank you for your patience!
    Your Travian: Legends Team

At least they know of the issue. Not to say what the issue is, or what's going to be done about it! Too much of a coincidence to be happening again while ops are going on...

• Many apologies for what is happening. Our Team is working on it.

As soon as we have updates, I will share them with you here and here

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your Travian: Legends Team

• now with the amount of time its taking the server to recover i would have to say tg does have it in for the launching alliance

bbeen a long while since i seen server down so long hey wake up at the keyboards tg you doing an epic fail wait im sorry thats a normal for you

• Not to attack you personally, but "inconvenience" doesnt quite grasp the work of months being flushed down the crapper within minutes because of a random server crash. Now if this were just my cap overflowing for a couple minutes, thats an inconcenience.

• It's a bit more than an inconvenience ThomasGB I alone have now missed 7 opportunities to send reinforcements!

• Not to attack you personally, but "inconvenience" doesnt quite grasp the work of months being flushed down the crapper within minutes because of a random server crash. Now if this were just my cap overflowing for a couple minutes, thats an inconcenience.

Sounds like a you problem.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg