Any alliances on new upcoming COM5 server?

• Why are they waiting for COM2?

Just a bunch of players trying to make one server really interesting. However, i'm pretty sure when the server starts, half the leaders will not be able to stand the pressure and will quit. One of the teams has got a very good reputation, and I'd love for other teams to experience it first hand too.

If you'd take my advice, stay away from that server. You'd find nothing but toxicity.

On that note, if you find a team going for com5, do let me know too please. I want to kill a few hours a day. Hopefully will find a few players to attach myself to.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Just a bunch of players trying to make one server really interesting. However, i'm pretty sure when the server starts, half the leaders will not be able to stand the pressure and will quit. One of the teams has got a very good reputation, and I'd love for other teams to experience it first hand too.

If you'd take my advice, stay away from that server. You'd find nothing but toxicity.

On that note, if you find a team going for com5, do let me know too please. I want to kill a few hours a day. Hopefully will find a few players to attach myself to.

I got the idea. It seems like some of the Turkish servers. There are some people who stand behind their money and some people who really playing together very well. But at the end of the server people try to hunt each other and stab their allies from their backs. Really bad thing. You can have fun someway in that game i believe but these things are not giving fun.

Alright, If i can find a good alliance who is wrll coordinated, I can inform you.

Thanks for sharing your experince and thoughts about COM2 server :)

• Just a bunch of players trying to make one server really interesting. However, i'm pretty sure when the server starts, half the leaders will not be able to stand the pressure and will quit. One of the teams has got a very good reputation, and I'd love for other teams to experience it first hand too.

SGR toxicity? :)

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)

Founder LowLands

• Alright, If i can find a good alliance who is wrll coordinated, I can inform you.

ok ty

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• If you'd take my advice, stay away from that server. You'd find nothing but toxicity.

Sounds like a great server.
    Why would you want to stay away from that :O :/:/

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Sounds like a great server.
    Why would you want to stay away from that :O :/:/

I don't like that kind of servers too. Because It's being more like a farm game instead of Travian which is a strategy game. People come with more than 60 persons of groups, some have 3 alliances of people. It should be every alliance is really limited with 60 members and there will not be sub-alliance thing. Confederancy and other diplomatic actions are okay but this makes things worser. I ask to these people, what's my motivation to play that server against big unions? To get wrecked by 60 people attack each is coming as 4 or more waves? That's ridiculous. Who wants to play against such enemies?

• I don't like that kind of servers too. Because It's being more like a farm game instead of Travian which is a strategy game. People come with more than 60 persons of groups, some have 3 alliances of people. It should be every alliance is really limited with 60 members and there will not be sub-alliance thing. Confederancy and other diplomatic actions are okay but this makes things worser. I ask to these people, what's my motivation to play that server against big unions? To get wrecked by 60 people attack each is coming as 4 or more waves? That's ridiculous. Who wants to play against such enemies?

I was only talking about the toxicity part :/

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• swedes toxic? yes

nt tropec.
    Smurfs already won server hltv told me

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• I don't like that kind of servers too. Because It's being more like a farm game instead of Travian which is a strategy game. People come with more than 60 persons of groups, some have 3 alliances of people. It should be every alliance is really limited with 60 members and there will not be sub-alliance thing. Confederancy and other diplomatic actions are okay but this makes things worser. I ask to these people, what's my motivation to play that server against big unions? To get wrecked by 60 people attack each is coming as 4 or more waves? That's ridiculous. Who wants to play against such enemies?

Servers where there is lot of premades teams are actually the only servers that are really fun.

And especially servers like these is where the strategy part plays a big role.

Good opponents make a server interesting, weak opponents make it more boring.

And how much more fun is it to cata a toxic person? :D

Imagine never having to go to the shop anymore to buy salt

• Servers where there is lot of premades teams are actually the only servers that are really fun.

And especially servers like these is where the strategy part plays a big role.

Good opponents make a server interesting, weak opponents make it more boring.

First time I ever agree with you :P

n3pix isn't used to more advanced teamplay, really can't blame him.

• First time I ever agree with you :P

n3pix isn't used to more advanced teamplay, really can't blame him.

I do not reject your idea, im not really advanced in this game but I just don't like it. My personal idea, but I'm really happy to hear that the COM5 is not like these servers. If someone wants to play, you can PM me. That's all I want to say, because we can't never find a point to accept each others' idea. I will say something, you will say that you like it what's wrong with me, and so on.

• I do not reject your idea, im not really advanced in this game but I just don't like it. My personal idea, but I'm really happy to hear that the COM5 is not

Im joking bro. no offense

I haven't played with you and don't know you to comment on your game play

I'm just messing with Ajax

On the other hand, my personal idea is that last COM2 was best server ever I played. high competitive and all out war mode with lots of effort.

Unfortunately, due to life problems won't be able to join this round

• Im joking bro. no offense

On the other hand, my personal idea is that last COM2 was best server ever I played. high competitive and all out war mode with lots of effort.

No problem. I got you. Anyways, thanks for sharing your idea and experience. It's good to know people's thoughts about different situations :)

• Im joking bro. no offense

You won't be missed

:D:D:D:D

still don't even know your IGN

970x250_5Tribes.png