Any alliances on new upcoming COM5 server?

• I will share my experiece with last com5 ... you had 1premade team with main wing and secondary competing against 3 random alliances made up from random players ... it was boring and you had no chance to winning versus that.

While last com2 made me after long time excited to play travian again

• A lot of teams are waiting for the com2 that will start later, so not sure how many will show up here.

And a Bird told me your coming, because it's your birthday special.

FNX come on now won't be much toxicity once sanket retires, lol

Looks around hoping for a bite, lol

Na will be great game, win loose will be good as long as we keep any cheating outside.

But yes 1 wing is more fun than 2

• Hi,

speaking about com2, do those competitive Alliances/Metas generally recruit in the beginning or do you have to expect getting destroyed immediately if you settle a 150 or 125% in one of their corners if you don't have any contacts previousely?

Kinda fed up about my region currently, but obv. don't know anyone on com.

W6 2020 - Lockdown - Havoc Squad™ - TtP

W1 2019 - Hive - Havoc Squad™ - PROJECT

W29 2018 - SCV - Havoc Squad™ - DEAR (Sieg)

• I miss the old s2 days.. anyways, can't wait to hear news about it. :)

MDS Sub Wing (EVE) Emissary / TOFU / ReV

• Hi,

speaking about com2, do those competitive Alliances/Metas generally recruit in the beginning or do you have to expect getting destroyed immediately if you settle a 150 or 125% in one of their corners if you don't have any contacts previousely?

Kinda fed up about my region currently, but obv. don't know anyone on com.

i think its safe to say if your clearly good you will be recruited.

but the pre formed alliances will be suspicious of you being a spy.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• I miss the old s2 days.. anyways, can't wait to hear news about it. :)

Just a bunch of players trying to make one server really interesting.

I don't like that kind of servers too. Because It's being more like a farm game instead of Travian which is a strategy game. People come with more than 60 persons of groups, some have 3 alliances of people.

Is there any alliance in the new upcoming COM5 server?

Not upcoming, it's come!

The more the merrier...

premades as Ajax said: are more fun & interesting. nothing like the classic era when there were 10/15 premades battling it out for 4 or 5 servers with external superforums & leaders monitoring getter use (troop updates) and forum posts with spreadsheets on hammers & walls etc. Great comm, super strategic planning, seat of the pants proven tactics.

• Ok, you will be number 1 on my cata list in that case :/

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> ????? (?????)

Founder LowLands

• Not upcoming, it's come!

The more the merrier...

premades as Ajax said: are more fun & interesting. nothing like the classic era when there were 10/15 premades battling it out for 4 or 5 servers with external superforums & leaders monitoring getter use (troop updates) and forum posts with spreadsheets on hammers & walls etc. Great comm, super strategic planning, seat of the pants proven tactics.

But yes 1 wing is more fun than 2

I will share my experiece with last com5 ... you had 1premade team with main wing and secondary competing against 3 random alliances made up from random players ... it was boring and you had no chance to winning versus that.

While last com2 made me after long time excited to play travian again

It's great that you're all here going with a lot of enthusiasm into this majestic server. But when you join the server and realize that 3 of the quadrants combined do not have enough tools to standeven with the 1 quadrant, then I'd love to see how many of you will live up to your words.

tenor.gif

Hopefully, I will be there in the server too. To make sure there is someone to remind you how excited you were about this :saint:. While I do lack time to play a serious account myself, but I could always find some for leadership.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• It's great that you're all here going with a lot of enthusiasm into this majestic server. But when you join the server and realize that 3 of the quadrants combined do not have enough tools to standeven with the 1 quadrant, then I'd love to see how many of you will live up to your words.

tenor.gif

Hopefully, I will be there in the server too ;) To make sure there is someone to remind you how excited you were about this. I lack time to play myself, but I could find some for leadership.

Are you going to play COM5?

Fear who fears nothing!

• It's great that you're all here going with a lot of enthusiasm into this majestic server. But when you join the server and realize that 3 of the quadrants combined do not have enough tools to standeven with the 1 quadrant, then I'd love to see how many of you will live up to your words.

tenor.gif

Hopefully, I will be there in the server too. To make sure there is someone to remind you how excited you were about this :saint:. While I do lack time to play a serious account myself, but I could always find some for leadership.

whats the alternative?

your clearly a fan of the game, here you have a pretty large amount of players looking forward to one server, where we have several preformed alliances looking to lock horns. You have 1 heavy weight another from what ive heard is also held in similar regard. Then you have 3 good .com metas.

now you might be right, but i dont see why your anti people looking forward to a travian server with bit of attention behind it (unlike every other travian server).

seems like youd rather CWL stay on the shelf and everyone just be miserable 💩s

• If you'd take my advice, stay away from that server. You'd find nothing but toxicity.

It's great that you're all here going with a lot of enthusiasm into this majestic server. But when you join the server and realize that 3 of the quadrants combined do not have enough tools to standeven with the 1 quadrant, then I'd love to see how many of you will live up to your words.

tenor.gif

You're such a buzzkill lol. You seem upset that players actually had fun and are looking forward to play against each other again, so you are here to bring them down. The 3 metas that played against each other in previous com2 had alot of fun fighting and memeing each other, hell all 3 metas are still in our discord com2 chat and its still pretty alive and active. So of course its only natural that you see great excitement and enthusiasm from members of all 3 metas when they know all three will return to fight again.

The only toxicity here is the toxicity you are bringing and trying to push into com2 before it even starts. This isn't to say that com2 has never been toxic. We have our fair share of toxic players, but it was just the right amount that it actually made the server more interesting and not devolve into something vile like com1.

I'm really dumbfounded why some ppl are being upset about com2 restart specifically. Its probably because of all the attention and word of mouth it generated through GoW, Gunners, and TEN members that are recruiting and looking forward to play again. Probably also because we forced TG to move server restart, but that was only because TG had a ridiculous restart date (1 month after server end). No one said it was the greatest and most competitive server EVER, its simply a server where alot of ppl had fun so they're just looking forward to play in it again.

And then here you are promising to be in the server to make sure we regret being excited about fighting against ppl we had fun fighting against. Darn, how dare we have fun or have any excitement?! :saint:

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mist4 ().

• Mist4 if your MMs are half as good as that sign me up :D

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg