Any alliances on new upcoming COM5 server?

• And then here you are promising to be in the server to make sure we regret being excited about fighting against ppl we had fun fighting against.

Thank you for proving my point :) This is the exact reason behind my warning. Here is the advocate of pleasant and excited server flinging accusation even before the server started... Now if you manage to quote me where I said that, I'd bow down to you as the master of the game. Else please take those words back.

You should, especially, know that if I'm in the server, it'd be to uplift the morales for you and my other friends. But of course I know how this world works and how the loyalties change :S

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Thank you for proving my point :) This is the exact reason behind my warning. Here is the advocate of pleasant and excited server flinging accusation even before the server started... Now if you manage to quote me where I said that, I'd bow down to you as the master of the game. Else please take those words back.

You should, especially, know that if I'm in the server, it'd be to uplift the morales for you and my other friends. But of course I know how this world works and how the loyalties change :S

:spung:

• Hopefully, I will be there in the server too. To make sure there is someone to remind you how excited you were about this :saint:.

Right here brother :). Of course you did not say it directly, but we all know what you meant :)

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Hopefully, I will be there in the server too. To make sure there is someone to remind you how excited you were about this

And then here you are promising to be in the server to make sure we regret being excited about fighting against ppl we had fun fighting against. Darn, how dare we have fun or have any excitement?!

Let me put them side by side. How exactly did you get "promising to make you regret" from "reminding you about your excitement"? This is the problem with all of you: inferring ridiculous conclusions and blaming others for exactly who you are. So, if i can drop some friendly warnings based on my experience from some of the most toxic servers, I will.

And what is ironic is the fact that this is not even com2 forums page. While I tried to look for account in com5 thread, and advising players against not starting in the com5 server with valid reasons, it's you guys that started a com2 discussion in a com5 thread. But just like always, majority rules. Majority wants to be in com2, so they have more voices and can blame anyone from com5 forums advertising to not start in another server as the toxic one.

Sigh :|

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Let me put them side by side. How exactly did you get "promising to make you regret" from "reminding you about your excitement"? This is the problem with all of you: inferring ridiculous conclusions and blaming others for exactly who you are. So, if i can drop some friendly warnings based on my experience from some of the most toxic servers, I will.

And what is ironic is the fact that this is not even com2 forums page. While I tried to look for account in com5 thread, and advising players against not starting in the com5 server with valid reasons, it's you guys that started a com2 discussion in a com5 thread. But just like always, majority rules. Majority wants to be in com2, so they have more voices and can blame anyone from com5 forums advertising to not start in another server as the toxic one.

Sigh :|

Why are you so angry man?

Who hurt you :(

• i dont think anyone is saying it is a guaranteed a fantastic server, but it has potential. 5 pre formed metas which is something i havent been a part of since 2011. at least good ones that is (relative to to each ones size)

Edit: I was bored in work yesterday and tried looking up CWL. I found their stats from com4 2018/19 (I think it was). I recall one of your guys saying the enemy pretty much mass deleted. Now keeping this in mind, you didnt get to use all of your hammers and probably didnt receive a huge amount of fantastic OPs to rack them defence points up. But theres nothing too impressive about the stats summary of that server. But maybe we are missing part of the information/ team.

^^

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Blitzkrieger ().

• But theres nothing too impressive about the stats summary of that server. But maybe we are missing part of the information/ team.

If you look at pure off/def points, sure. But they cut down 6+ full enemy wings (i.e. 1v3 quads), to only ~40 players. Holding all WWs, all CPs, all uniques etc (not sure if they quite made it to hold all artefacts, but probably close).

Now of course, this won't(/shouldn't) happen with pre-made teams on the server though ;)

And yes, WWKs were mainly used on own WW, lots of OP hammers weren't splat.

• can we talk about com5 here?

you should see Ajax. MMs.

It always starts with "To all my techs and slaves...."

They actually start with “ I need defend to ... if you don’t send i kick “ 😁😁😁

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg