Expansion slot with palace

• I am trying to open the expansion slot in my palace, the palace is a level 10 and this is the first expansion. I have the 3 settlers and have level 5, 20000 culture points, but it still will not let me expand. Any help will greatly appreciated,

Post was edited 1 time, last by boz69 ().

• Have you settled a village from the same village before using residence? Once u settle a village using either residence or palace u have to upgrade them to the next level where it is possible to settle (20 for residence/15 for palace) If u use residence at level 10, destroy it, and then rebuild palace to 10 it won't work.

RoA x2- Barturen
    Ts19- Barturen

Ts3- KeithRoss
    RoA x3 com - Nairobi

Hispano.ts3 - Homer Simpson

Hispano.ts2 - Mid

Hispano.ts3 - Benicarló
    gxKQG3S.gif

• I am trying to open the expansion slot in my palace. The palace is at level 10 and I have 20000 culture points it allowed me to train the the settlers but it will not give me the piece to make the expansion. All I am trying to do is make my village a city,

Thanks for any help!8o

• Pick your desired square on the map and choose the found new village option. When an expansion slot is available for use, you can train settlers or a chief (if researched). Once you have used them (founded or conquered a vilage), the village will appear in the expansions. There is no special unlocking option for the slots.

However,

All I am trying to do is make my village a city,

You may be thinking of the wrong game. Upgrading villages into cities is a feature in Travian: Kingdoms and is not present in Travian: Legends.

AA_SMOD_Sig.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove ().

• I am trying to open the expansion slot in my palace. The palace is at level 10 and I have 20000 culture points it allowed me to train the the settlers but it will not give me the piece to make the expansion. All I am trying to do is make my village a city,

Thanks for any help!8o

As Sove said - wrong forum, you want to go here for Kingdoms: https://forum.kingdoms.com/

However, you don't need culture points in neither game to TRAIN settlers or chiefs. TRAINING is unlocked by palace/residence levels, USING is unlocked by culture points.

(Kingdoms only:) Also, upgrading a village to a city is only possible in the main building and will occupy a culture point slot aswell, so you have to decide: Upgrade OR settle another one.