The Book of Wisdom - Episode 6 - Mysterious transformations

• OK, I must be missing something. Given the two conditions, there seems to be 4 true combinations:

1. Klaudius, Markus, Alexander, Patricia, Alexander
    2. Klaudius, Alexander, Alexander, Patricia, Markus

3. Alexander, Markus, Alexander, Patricia, Klaudius

4. Alexander, Alexander, Markus, Patricia, Klaudius

The "Tip" that Markus is not standing next to Patricia, can not be ruled out given the second condition, but I'll assume it is also true that Markus is not next to Patricia.

That still leaves #1 and #3 as valid for all conditions.

Given that there is only one answer, I'll choose #1

Klaudius, Markus, Alexander, Patricia, Alexander

Zeke234

ts4.travian.com

• Beggining from on of the edges is it Klaudius, nexto to Klaudius is it Marcus, next to MArcus is it Alexander, next to Alexander is patricia, and next to patricia is the other Alexander in the opsite edge, this contest was released today wich is my birthday, so maybe I'll have luck, gretings.

%E7%BD%97%E9%A9%AC004.jpg

Wich was gifted is mine, I won't give it back.

• From left ot right the hero's are: Alexander(The name sake) Marcus Alexander(named for the other one) Patricia Klaudius

I wish I had a copy of an old thread from the old Travian forums called: Diary of a M.O.R.O.N written by Marmotman. Best. Travian. Story. Ever.

Adroth Com3 May 5th 2020 -December 19th 2020 #84 Pop #157 Attacker #42 Defender #92 hero (lv 104) #18 anvil on the server at the end

• The names are clear, but the order is not.
    For sure is that Markus is standing between de two Alexander's and the Klaudius is standing on the left of right end.

Possible orders:
    Klaudius - Patricia - Alexander - Markus - Alexander

Klaudius - Alexander - Markus - Alexander - Patricia

Patricia - Alexander - Markus - Alexander - Klaudius

Alexander - Markus - Alexander - Patricia - Klaudius

Elvisix on NL4