3rd village

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • hi
    im kinda stuck, about 3rd village settlement,
    usually when people settle their 3rd village, after 7 fields in firs 2 villages,
    or after 1 village at lev 10 fields, 2nd village at lev 5-7 fields,

let me know please

• it depends on how many culture points villages produce and if you have CP helmet very early (about when you settle 2nd) to boost cp production and not having to spend resources on townhall and celebrations.

other then that, if you have decent raiding can also do more on construction/celebration earlier on

and 3rd, if you spend a lot of gold, your 2nd village should have fields 10/11 or even more as crop is the cheapers resource to build and it gives you higher total production.

anyway, this suits me the server i play now:

6cead5d493.png

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~