Upcoming workshop: Tech accounts & Multis

• Hello everyone,

On 07/07/20, Travian Games representatives and Ambassadors will gather to discuss tech accounts & multi accounts.

This was a very high request from most of the communities, Anglosphere included and we have decided to gather and discuss the current situation.

This thread is created to let you know it's happening but also to gather all your ideas and suggestions.

I started discussing this with some of you on Discord and this is what was suggested by players so far:

- To counter some tech accounts behavior:

- the proposed limitation last year was too harsh but the idea would be to find a more "reasonable" limitation on raiding non-alliance/confederation members: 25 to 45% limitation on total production (instead of no limitation right now).

- To improve raiding:

- Natars villages don’t build walls, residence, and troops.

- Stop deleting inactive players to make regular raiding more beneficial.

- To counter multi accounts:

- Give more power, discretion to the Customer Service Team (ex multihunters) since it's hard to prove that some accounts might be illegal multi-accounts.

We have two weeks to discuss this, to improve your ideas, and go into more detail.

Then everything will be shared.

It will be difficult to agree on everything, but let's try to find some compromise and share good solutions for the company to consider. :thumbup:

Looking forward to read your thoughts about this.

• bump

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• What if we disable the use of VPN or browsers that work as proxies on all domains other than .com and tournament?

Of course travian has taken steps towards making it easier for people to tech and reap the benefits of techs so i highly doubt any action will be signed off regardless of what the community or ambassadors push for.

• What if we disable the use of VPN or browsers that work as proxies on all domains other than .com and tournament?

Of course travian has taken steps towards making it easier for people to tech and reap the benefits of techs so i highly doubt any action will be signed off regardless of what the community or ambassadors push for.

This isnt so easy.

Travian got a playerbase all over the world.

You heard of censorship in the internet? - So player of this country are not able to play travian anymore.

Letzte aktive Welt nicht im RaydeX-Modus:

W3 - :teu09: - Undisputed - Disney Channel - Abschluss

RayDex.jpg

Fun&Bash GmbH | Dr. House | Tikka Masala | Bärenbrüder | TerminatriX | Nymphe | Monkey D. Luffy uvm.

• This isnt so easy.

Travian got a playerbase all over the world.

You heard of censorship in the internet? - So player of this country are not able to play travian anymore.

They will be able to play on com servers which i assume are there for that exact reason.

Local domains are designed for local players, there should be no one in Anglo or Nordics for example who cannot access without VPN.

• They will be able to play on com servers which i assume are there for that exact reason.

Local domains are designed for local players, there should be no one in Anglo or Nordics for example who cannot access without VPN.

they cant play travian doesnt matter which domain. Its blocked without vpn.

Letzte aktive Welt nicht im RaydeX-Modus:

W3 - :teu09: - Undisputed - Disney Channel - Abschluss

RayDex.jpg

Fun&Bash GmbH | Dr. House | Tikka Masala | Bärenbrüder | TerminatriX | Nymphe | Monkey D. Luffy uvm.

• putting a limit on raids is nonsense,

it punishes just the ones who raid fair and attack active players just for the huge ammounts of resources that are found every now and then.

on the other hand, when 4 players have 20 techs they will raid to limit and then give other players access to resources and vice versa.

so what is point of limiting ammounts?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

they cant play travian doesnt matter which domain. Its blocked without vpn.

um, I think notorious crunchie isn't thinking too well here or he has wandered into a pub again. If I want to play Anglo, I should be able Anglo regardless of where I live. Even if I have to use a VPN. If I want to play a .jp server, I can play one. Not everyone wants to play on .com nor on tournament. Not everyone wants to play in those cesspools. It is all about choice.

People use VPNs for a variety of reasons. Among them, using a secure wifi when on public wifi, getting around restriction from school, uni, or work, maybe you use VOIP, stop Google and the others from tracking you. And the biggie, privacy is a major concern for you. Also security.

So maybe Crunchie needs to stop and look at reasons why some people use VPNs.

• um, I think notorious crunchie isn't thinking too well here or he has wandered into a pub again. If I want to play Anglo, I should be able Anglo regardless of where I live. Even if I have to use a VPN. If I want to play a .jp server, I can play one. Not everyone wants to play on .com nor on tournament. Not everyone wants to play in those cesspools. It is all about choice.

People use VPNs for a variety of reasons. Among them, using a secure wifi when on public wifi, getting around restriction from school, uni, or work, maybe you use VOIP, stop Google and the others from tracking you. And the biggie, privacy is a major concern for you. Also security.

So maybe Crunchie needs to stop and look at reasons why some people use VPNs.

i am only throwing ideas out...

Perhaps specific browsers with built in vpn then instead of standard vpn? make it harder at least

it punishes just the ones who raid fair and attack active players just for the huge ammounts of resources that are found every now and then.

if you try to farm an activ acc with lets say 200k prod and we say the limit is 30%, you can actually farm 1,44m per day from an activ acc, which is prob way more then you can farm from him anyway cause its an activ acc ;)

on the other hand, when 4 players have 20 techs they will raid to limit and then give other players access to resources and vice versa.

after playing some comx rounds it was actually almost never really the case that tech where for more then 1 acc

• when rules and limitations change, it will not take long that behaviour changes...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Well i just need to say one thing about the new 100% HP after a Level Up for the Hero
    Travian is made for Player that use Tech Accounts
    See ts3.de Farmer number 1 farmed 70.000 in first day got 30 OFF Points
    but his Tech Accounts got 160 OFF Points and not even Top 10 in Farming Weekly

Step One : Playing your Main Account (Germane) Build 80 Clubs to instantly Clean Oasis with only 1 Run.
    Step Two : Playing Tech Account Build it to Full Power for Heros and Clean Oases for the Main Account doesnt matter The First Level is Quickly and give u back 100% HP also every Acc got 7x Cages for Animal and 30 Healing Potions.
    Step Three : Take the Best 150% 15er in not even 4 Days. and dont even need a Helmet and Put useless Money in Travian.

First before u do something dumb new system think first because u never do anything against Tech Accounts.
    Also this Thread is just created not to lose more and more Players.
    Make it more Balance and Fair for People that Only Play 1 Account.

sorry for bad english but atlast every Pro Player would understand what i mean.

• Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I understand what you are saying.

In your conclusion, you said : "Make it more Balance and Fair for People that Only Play 1 Account." What suggestions do you have regarding this?

• Replace the adventure Silver for Gold because noone have any use for this 425 Silver Quest´s

Delete the New Hero System after Level up 100% this is nonsense. for what u got healing potions than ? not even with that u would make than any silver so non gold user cant sell that for a good price anymore. people just leveling hero on oasis.

Not every Player can Donate 100 of € into that game and the end level phase where u need to wait over 100 Hours for finishing a 15,16 or 17er Field is way to long against people that just instantly finish that with Gold.

There are to many suggestion about non gold user and gold user atlast some people wish a Old School non Gold Server where u need again skill to Play the Game and not just having an uber account filled with golds,villages and troups. because of that difference.

Post was edited 1 time, last by TimQ ().

• I just want a non gold, totally skilled server where you need strategy and your allies and not money to be in with a chance. I'm not playing until there is something worth playing for, test my brain not my pocket. What we play now is child's play, more money than sense.

• I just want a non gold, totally skilled server where you need strategy and your allies and not money to be in with a chance. I'm not playing until there is something worth playing for, test my brain not my pocket. What we play now is child's play, more money than sense.

Hello,

During version 3, we have tried a server without gold that players had to pay a fee to join; it didn't work in the end. Not many signed up and it's not viable. Some people did like it, but it was not very popular.

There were around 8 to 10 times fewer players compared to normal servers.
    If it gets asked more often, I could bring it up.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg