On 07/07/20, Travian Games representatives and Ambassadors will gather to discuss tech accounts & multi accounts.
This was a very high request from most of the communities, Anglosphere included and we have decided to gather and discuss the current situation.
This thread is created to let you know it's happening but also to gather all your ideas and suggestions.
I started discussing this with some of you on Discord and this is what was suggested by players so far:
- To counter some tech accounts behavior:
- the proposed limitation last year was too harsh but the idea would be to find a more "reasonable" limitation on raiding non-alliance/confederation members: 25 to 45% limitation on total production (instead of no limitation right now).
- To improve raiding:
- Natars villages don’t build walls, residence, and troops.
- Stop deleting inactive players to make regular raiding more beneficial.
- To counter multi accounts:
- Give more power, discretion to the Customer Service Team (ex multihunters) since it's hard to prove that some accounts might be illegal multi-accounts.
We have two weeks to discuss this, to improve your ideas, and go into more detail.
Then everything will be shared.
It will be difficult to agree on everything, but let's try to find some compromise and share good solutions for the company to consider.
Looking forward to read your thoughts about this.