To do list

• Okey so here is the idea,

How many times have you not thinking of a build order you need to do or some specific thing you should done and forgot about it the next day.

Make an to do list, how this work is that you go into a building or field or even a troop and press on the add to list,

This adds that build to the list with next level of it, maybe like doing it clickable to upgrade it from there directly but remember this is not going automatically.

So like the list could be 10 spots or something and if you upgrade it, it removes from the list.

Maybe this is a bad idea but it could really help people to remember things and could be really good for dual accounts.

Give some feedback on this idea and what could be changed or added into this suggestion.

I know that people use spreedsheets for this or even the notebook atm

-:An veteran in the travian community:-

• I do like the idea. Though i'm not sure if Travian will apply it, since they like their 1 gold per entry for one such list. That's the automatic one you referred to, and I am yet to see one "GOOD" account use that feature.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• good idea but still note , in message box can fix the issue where you can write to your own or your duals to do what...

• google sheets can also help, then you can add calculations to the list as well... so you can plan days ahead and share with duals and sitters.

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• google sheets can also help, then you can add calculations to the list as well... so you can plan days ahead and share with duals and sitters.

yes, i use to have a list in there. But yes its a great tool for it

• if you have, find dual to play and execute list

adding it to travian games would only result to functions that costs gold <X

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• if you have, find dual to play and execute list

adding it to travian games would only result to functions that costs gold <X

Well yeah it will for sure but could maybe includes in goldclubb or travian plus

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg