Any old Com2 alliances around from 2008-2012? MDS/DA/ US/ PM/ Kirin/ VEX

• Any of the old players from com2 still around from 2008 -2012?

- Mongol Death Squad (MDS)

- Deletion assistants (DA)

- Project Mayhem [PM]

- Universal Soldiers (US)
    - ???
    - Pot dogs

- Extreme

Worth a try :D

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

• MDS went defunct after the embarrassing performance on com2 in 2014. Still, there's players that played with MDS playing on other teams now.

Im sure there must be some!

Bit of a harsh statement though to be honest, MDS Dominated com2 from 2009 till about 2013.

I know when W!LD came (i think thats what your referring to here) I think thats when they formed GODS vs WILD and MDS tried to come in on the tail end of that war for clean up and failed.

But, MDS were in rapid decline for 1 year leading up to this the server before WILD came, with leadership leaving arguments internally and top players leaving, so it wasn'y the MDS that WILD would have come to take on. You cannot talk about MDS in my opinion without talking about DA, two separate alliances who played together for years and won servers together (Merged together every server to form MDA - Mongol Deletion Assistants), so I dont think WILD beat the alliance they came to beat without DA there also, but i do think regardless WILD would have beaten the MDA in their prime.

I think that was my last server for nearly 5 years, WILD spawned in our quad and completely overwhelmed it :D

• No, different server. Teams were CHAOS, MDS and LCN, all being premade teams + my own crappy non-premade team, SWU. MDS didn't really achieve anything on the server (despite obviously being a pre-made team), decided that they would not try to build their own WW, and instead support a meta in the opposite quad, prompting the MDS WW holder to delete.

CTla4CR.jpg

• MDS were well and truely dead then come that server. They Imploded VS WILD 2014, this must be simultaneous or just after.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg